Chapter 2

TAYLORS POV:

Alex leans in and whispers in my ear "Oh my gosh Taylor thats a sex invite he totally wants you. Harrys eyes are like killing me I want to talk to him god why does he have to be so sexy."

I burst out laughing cringing my stomach and falling to the ground on my hands and knees cryin because I'm laughing so hard.

When I'm done louis helps me up and whispers "id like to see you on your knees another time" in my ear and then writing something on my hand in sharpie.

"Taylor what happened you like collapsed" I say to you "taylor I'm going to say something French to them as in sex related and see if they understand"

"Since now Est-ce que tu aimes le sexe?

Le sexe. Je veux dire, l'activité physique.

Le coït. Tu aimes ça?

Tu ne t'intéresses pas au sexe?

Les hommes pensent que les féministes détestent le sexe,

Mais c'est une activité très stimulante et naturelle que les femmes adorent."

"It means

Do you like sex?

Sex. I mean, the physical activity.

Coitus. Do you like it?

You're not interested in sex?

Men think that feminists hate sex,

But it's a very stimulating and natural activity that women love."

"Taylor louis wants you so badly can't you tell" I point to his crotch.

I put my hand over my mouth.

"Would you guys like to hang with us backstage before the concert?" Niall asks. 

Harry looks Alex straight in the eyes and says " Yes. I love it."

Alex turns as red as a firetruck.

"Could we get your numbers?" Alex asks.

the boys give us all there numbers and Alex nudges me.

"What did lou write on your hand?" he whispers.

I read my hand for the first time along with alex

'You are a tease. My package is getting hard by the second.'

"So lets go backstage!" Zayn yells racing us all to the couch area where they eat before the show.

We all sit on the couches me Louis Harry and Alex on one and Liam Niall and Zayn on the other.

Louis puts his arm around me and pulls out his phone so that i can put my contact in.

I get a text from Louis saying 'hey babe <3'

'Hello international sensation that just so happens to be sitting next to the most unextrodanary person on the earth #_#' i respond

Alex stands up and says "We'll be right back," and pulls me away.

"I think Harry likes me and i sont kow what to do!" He whispers, "Oh Crap Louis coming,"

Louis comes behind me and puts his hands on my hips and whispers "Come with me." Into my ear. My eyes widen and i follow him to his dressing room.

ALEXS POV:

"Thanks for the help," I say to myself, turning around and going back to harry," Sorry about that where were we?"

"We were just about to kiss," Harry says

"We were?" I respond

"Well no but now we are" Harry snickers.

He touches my lips barely then pulls away.

"What a tease!" I say.

"I try my hardest," he responds, "Why dont I show you to my dressing room."

"OK," I say and follow him to his dressing room and text Taylor. 'HE ALMOST KISSED ME OMG IM DYING HES SO CUTE!'