Chapter 3

HALLO PARTY PEOPLE

-Taylor

TAYLORS POV:

 Louis guides me in then shuts the door and locks it, pinning me to the door. 

"Finally I got you alone," He whispers seductively, "Ive been waiting for this ever sense I saw you the first time." 

"y-you l-like me?" I whisper and he nods, "But Im just a nerdy teenager."

My phone rings and I slide down the door where louis had me in embarassment of Alexs ringtone.

Louis snickers.

"I have never heard a moan like that," He laughs.

"Its Alex's ringtone," I say, "Its a joke because we were making a vine and he moaned and he thought it would be funny to put it as my ringtone..."

I start to cry silently for I have ebarassed myself completely.

"Taylor are you okay," Alex says from across the hall.

"Yeah I'm okay," I say as Louis picks me up and holds me sobbing in his arms and opens the door for Alex 

"Shes fine," Louis says, "Just give us some privacy." 

He sits down on the couch holding me on his lap.

ALEXS POV:

"Okay," I respond shutting the door and going back to harrys dressing room finding him shirtless, "Um Harry why are you shirtless?" 

"Because your phone whent off and i found a bunch of pictures of me shirtless," He responds, "Id thought Id let you see it in real life."

I blush "Um about that I-" 

I'm cut off by Harrys lips attacking mine and I feel him swipe his tounge over my bottom lip, begging for enterance and I happily oblige. I feel him pick me up and lay me down on the couch.

I gasp feeling him rub his bulge against mine. hes so hard

"Harry Youre so big," I say as he kisses my neck and finds my sweet spot. 

I moan loud and he starts nipping at my chest.

"I want you now!" I Moan.

I pull down his boxers  revealing his erection.

He moans as the cold air hits his erection. I start sucking it like crazy making him moan loud enough that god could hear it. I try to go all the way down on him but I gag forcing another moan from Harry.

He takes off my pants and sits me on his lap and i wince as Harry jr. enters me.

TAYLORS POV:

Louis caresses my cheek and moves me s I am straddling his hips. He kisses my lips gently and explores my mouth with his tongue untill i start giggling uncontrolably.

"That tickles!" I say still giggling.

"YOUVE NEVER BEEN KISSED HAVE YOU!" Louis says.

"You're the first," I say, "Now I know why people like it so much. Do it again."

He laughs 

"Oh I can do a hole lot more than that baby," He says.

I can feel his boner through his pants so I decide to tease him. 

I put my arms around his neck and he grabs my hips and moans as I move my hips in circles ontop of his hard package.

"Fuck You!", Louis moans as I continue my movements.

"Alright thats it," He says while picking me up off his lap and setting me on the couch.

He takes off his shirt. Then walks over to me and unzips my dress and pulls it down leaving me in a lace bra and matching underwear.

"God Damn!" He gasps then pulls me to him so that our barely clothed bodies were touching.

"I want you to be my everything," He says before taking off his pants and boxers leaving my mouth open at the size of his member.

"Keep that mouth open and get on your knees like before," He instructs.

I lick my lips then start ferociouciously sucking his big erection. 

When he's satisfied he picks me up and sits on the couch gently placing his member so that it is inside of me. 

ALEXS POV:  

As I bounce up and down on Harrys erection I Tighten around him making him moan my name.

He spanks me and calls me a naughty boy making me moan even more.

Harry flips me over so my back is on the couch and I stare deep into his eyes which have darkened with lust.

"Harry I'm not gonna last!" I moan. 

"Just let it go I'm not gonna last either," He moans back.

And with that I unfold right infront of him as I feel his seed fill me up and leak out. 

I get up but can't walk.

"Harry," I groan, "Can you help me?"

He picks up my clothing and his and we get dressed.

TAYLORS POV:

Louis guides my hips exploring all the different sensations that he can provide for me.

Theres a knock at the door followed by preston yelling "LOu YOURE ON IN 5!" then leaving.

"fuck," louis says, "What seats do you have?"

"Front row!" I say.

"Okay good," He Kisses me and carries me and picks up our clothes the odd thing being hes still inside of me.

When he finally pulls out I gasp and he dresses himself then me.

I stumble in pain when he sets me down. He snickers then kisses me roughly and carries me to harrys room where we get Alex. They take us to the door where we meet Liams mom and she walks us to our seats.