Chapter 1

^Kristen Hernandez^

Hi. I am Kristen. I am 13 years old and I am in seventh grade. It's just me and my mom at home. I have other siblings but I only see one and that is my older sister. She has two kids and they are so cute. I have long brown hair with blonde high lights. I am very short for my age, ha. My best friends name is Elli. She is really nice and she understands me. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

___

"Goodmorning, Mom." I say as I eat an apple.

"Goodmorning, Babe." My mom says as she flips through the channels to find something interesting to watch on this "wonderful" Friday morning.

"Ugh. Christmas break is going by so slow. We still have like a whole month left." I complain.

"Well. Ask Elli if she wants to come over. Or if it is okay with Delila you all could go to Del's house." She says.

"Good idea. I will text Delila first. And then if its okay with her and then I will ask El." I say walking to my room.

Delila💕🔥

Me: Hey do you want to have a sleepover tonight?

Delila💕🔥: yeah. is it just you or is El going to come too. I mean like i don't really care but I just want to know because then it will be lit asf.

Me: I think she is coming I will text her right now.

Delila💕🔥: okay

El💯🤞🏽💛💜💕

Me: Hey! Me and Del are having a sleepover tonight. Wanna come? Del wants you to and so do I. It will be crazy lit.

El💯🤞🏽💛💜💕: Just asked. Mom said she doesn't care as long as I am home by four tomorrow.

Me: Great! I will tell Del. Meet me at my house and then my mom will drive us.

El💯🤞🏽💛💜💕: Sounds Great!

Delila💕🔥

Me: Hey! El can come. We will meet you at your house in like 30 minutes.

Delila💕🔥: Okay!

"Mom! El will be coming over in like ten minutes. You will have to bring us to Del's." I say as I get my things ready.

"Okay, Babe." She answers.

knock knock

"Come in." I say.

"Your girl is here!" El says.

I run and hug her.

"Ugh. It feels like it has been twenty years since I last saw you." I laugh.

"I know right even though we saw eachother like two days ago."

Okay. Can I just say something. Elli is literally my favorite person in the whole wide world. One, She is hella pretty. Two, She understands me so well. Three, She is just so amazing and supportive through everything. And, She is just so bubbly and goofy. But, She is also a savage and she has her wild side. She has so many sides it is hilarious. But, So has been through a lot in her life. She has grown to put a fake face on and act like everything is okay when me and Del know it's not.

I laugh.

"Okay. Mom let's go!" I laugh.

We get to Del's house and mind you it is December, therefore, it is cold out, really cold.

"Del! We're here!!" El screams.

"El! Be quiet!" I laugh.

She laughs too.

Then the door opens.

"The party is here bitch." El laughs.

We all laugh.

We say bye to my mom and get ready to party.

"Okay! Who is ready for one hell of a Friday?" El scream/laughs.

"We are!!" Me and Del say.

Little did I know it was going to be one hell of a next two months.

---

Hey guys!
New story!
This is a real life story of me and my bestfriend. There is just different names.
Everything else is pretty much the same.
I hope you guys really enjoy this!
Peace✌🏽