Breathless

Sunset Shimmer P.O.V

I felt it, I had felt a connection for awhile. Ever since we first meet. I knew Starlight had felt a connection also. I have been itching closer, trying to hold my urges until I knew Starlight felt somewhat the same, she does, I can tell. Now, I feel it's time to move on this urge. Starlight and I both sat on the sofa in my house, Starlight Glimmer examining my phone, feeling around it with her hands. I lean closer, our shoulders touching one another. My head turned to the right to look at Starlight, she lifts her head up and turns it to the left to face me. I hastily lift my left hand towards her cheek, my fingers linger in the air inches from her cheek, my eyes searched for approval on Starlight's face. She's unsure, I can tell, it says it in her eyes. Screw it. I place my hand on her cheek and lean our faces closer, our faces only inches apart. I can feel her breath against mine. I take it. Pressing our lips together, stealing her breath midway. I feeling Starlight's body lean back but her lips pressed more closely with mine. My eyes are clenched closed, both hands on a cheek each. I slowly pull my lips away, eyes opening to look into hers and our breaths returning.  Our eyes locking together in this moment. "S-starlight. I'm so-" I had began to say.

Starlight Glimmer P.O.V

"S-starlight. I'm so-" Sunset began to say. Quickly I place a finger on her lips, the lips I only just seconds ago felt. "Hush." I say softly, letting a small calm smile. I lean closer, placing a lingering, soft kiss on her cheek. Placing a hand ontop of Sunsets hand.   I no longer feeling the nervousness, the unsure feeling I felt before. Placing a hand on her shoulder I push her onto her back, laying my head onto her chest.