3:00

It was a restless night

It was a restless night. Switching position to position just to get the right one and simply doze off, but no. Pain was shooting from left to right, up and down.

But he remained quiet.

Hoseok was one not to bother Yoongi when he slept. He needed him to have a good nights rest so he could be ready for classes the next day.

Even though he was silently suffering, he didn't want to pass on that suffering to his loved ones.

So he remained quiet.

-

Throughout the day, he managed though.
When his boyfriend asked him if he was alright, he replied "I'm doing great. No need to worry." He assured him, as he walked him to his University.

Hoseok did his daily business, minding his own business, running little errands here and there. Even though his body couldn't handle all this burden, he managed to brush it off. As if it were some easy magic trick.

-

Disturbing sounds could be heard. One that you your body had to give out on it's own.
The young male was weak on his knees, head over the toilet as he threw up. All the food, drinks, small snacks he had, just came right out of his system.

It was 12 minutes passed 2, he had to pick up Yoongi. Worrying that the elder was probably wondering where he was. But the boy was at home, barely able to support himself to stand, to walk, to even breathe on his own.

But he managed.
Again.

"H-Hyung I-I'm on m-my way."
The struggling boy said to himself as he walked his shaking body towards their door.

'Don't worry'
He thought to himself.

_________

I just realized this is so sad... omg :—(
—sye