Psychosis

Con's POV

I was on Malia duty, the reasoning was easy. She would still talk to me, and he was just too prideful to try and still communicate with her after their breakup. He'd also lost his God-given mind in the process.

He got back into the house after all the police came through, he had his own security find who hurt her and set up Lacey and descended into madness. I know because I watched, she broke him, he was just blood hungry now.  And that was two months ago.

He didn't ease up, for months he didn't stop going after the Cenzos. He teamed up with Jodi and Lee to dismantle and divvy up their whole organization. The three of them were moving mad, slaughtering anyone in their way. They started with the lower levels and then adopted the entire Cenzo network into their own as their support system continued to apart. They picked which parts of the organizations they wanted in advance and now they just flipped lower levels.

"Where is he?"

"In the warehouse, both of them are and I think we should let Fin handle them."

"No," he said removing his cufflinks the look in his eye was something I had never seen before. Even when he was married he was never this far off the deep end. He looked at the knives displayed on the table, the basin filled with ice cold water and gun equipped with its silencer.

"Your services aren't needed here, I'd like to do this myself. Put them in separate rooms," he handed Fin the manila envelope.

"You're going to answer all my questions or I'm going to kill you," it was all he said no more threats or back and forth dialogue.

"You should let him handle this, I'm serious," I looked at him. He had to be hospitalized recently because he wasn't sleeping.

My phone rung, vibrating constantly, "Answer it," I knew who it was before taking the phone out of my pocket. I told her that I would give her an update on his condition, she was probably getting impatient waiting for my call.

He started going up the stairs Fin moved the second man out of the room, "It's her," he stopped on the stairs and just stood there.

"Hey," speaking lowly it was important to make sure that they didn't hear our conversation.

"How is he?" She mousy squeaked out, this must have been hard for them both. Being idiots caused a lot of issues when it got in the way of being together and loving each other.

"He's alright I'm actually busy right now, I just got to finish something right quick just hold on," I left my phone on the staircase and went over to the man strapped down to the metal chair.

"I just saved your life so you're going to do as I say."

"Oh really," he retorted, "you guys aren't going to stop them. I have a plan of my own in the works and you aren't going to get in the way of it."

"Your plan isn't going to work, you think they don't know about you? They know you're a rat," Fin unstrapped the second man he was supposed to be questioning.

"They know about your plan, I told them to pick you up so they wouldn't get to you and kill you before we did. You're working with us now or we could throw you back out their and leave you waiting for a bullet in between your eyes."

"How'd-"

"You've been too loud with your plans."

Madrid's POV

I could hear her breathing slowly on the other end, would she speak to me? Any other attempts to see her was blocked by my pride, Wins thinking he could swing on me, and confusion over how we ended-she ended things.