Chapter four:a dinner goes wrong and chris runs away

(Serena p.o.v.)
After we had helped Casper we decided to go back to his house well I decided to go back to his house wile Chris had to go back to class. But then I decided to pay a little visit to the ghostly tro  to see what their up to once I knew nobody was watching disappeared and then reappear in their mansion. It looked and felt empty so that means that their not home so I disappeared then I reappeared in Chris's house just in time to see a mess in the kitchen. man how long was gone for cause it looks like you two had fun with out me. I said they jumped at the sound of my voice when I said that they turned around and smiled once they see me. Serena! They both said as they both gave me a hug after the hug they showed me what they made besides a mess and all I had to say was wow that's a lot of food that they made and Chris wanted me and Casper to join him and his dad for their wild and crazy guy night. So me and Casper went up to Chris's room to wait for Chris and Tim to come and meet us well Casper cause Tim had already meet me before. But before that could happen the ghostly tro came and grabbed Casper and flew away before I could do anything. Then the door open and Chris and his dad came in looked around but didn't find Casper. Hi Serena and Chris I don't see anyone else in this room. Tim said well that's because he's a ghost. Chris said that and the ghostly tro grabbed Casper before I could do anything Chris I'm sorry. I said with a sad smile. Oh a ghost and a tro of ghost and they just come in and took your ghostly friend away look I don't have time for this I have to go and see the mayor. And you I don't want you around my son any more your a bad influence on him with your hocus pocus stuff he already has a enough problem as it is he doesn't need anymore now go and get out of my house. In fact this and this can go and this and that all of this is trash. Tim said as he went around the room taking Chris's posters and other things and bringing them downstairs to the garbage. That's not fair Serena didn't do anything wrong and those are mine you love your job more then me. Chris said then he slammed the door and then started packing his backpack up. Hey what are you doing running away doesn't do anything or solve anything. I said but I was ignored and he left anyway I better tell his dad so that's what I went to do.