We're Back in BISMUTH

"No,no,no! Please no! R.Q. I need ya here. Stay with me soldier!" I yell scrambling to tear the ruble that fell on her. After a moment I saw the heart shaped gem that was once her, my beautiful Quartz soldier, who is the love of my life,"NO!!! Red Quartz down! Rose I need you! NOW!!!

3,000 YEARS LATER: It's finally over I still held on to her cracked gem "Bismuth!" Rose yelled to me "ya Rose?" "Shouldn't you bubble her?"
"Shouldn't YOU heal her?!" I yelled then clasping a hand over my mouth "Sorry Rose," I shamefuly apologize "It's okay Bismuth you're right I should heal her. You're just being protective of (Y/N)," Rose reassures me crying on her gem then from out of nowhere I pooffed.

Now: Finaly out of that bubble... Wait!
"Wait a sec," I looked around frantically for Red Quartz,"Where is Red Quartz?!" I yell tears threatening to fall from my eyes."Who?" I couldn't believe Pearl forgot R.Q! "RED QUARTZ I HAD HER WITH ME THE HOLE TIME AFTER THE WAR! PEARL,SHE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!"  I yell, pearl was crying at my sudden out burst,"Bismuth I have her," Garnet said. "Thank you Garnet"
I thank her,"did you protect her?","as much as I can, Bismuth, she is safe now," "good, because if you or anyone dared to lay a scratch on her gem I would shatter them," I said clenching my fist into a ball until my knuckles turned a light magenta and then *pop!* I swiftly turn around to see...