Night love

I watch her squirm "B-Bismuth please what if we get caught a-and s-Steven-," I cut her off with,"So? We're gems we can fase though our cloths and Steven, Pearl, Amethyst and espeshly garnet will understand," I say with a smirk played on my face. "B-But-,"once again I cut her off but this time I took off her shirt to shut her up,"Shut... Up," ,"Not fair," she mumbled to herself,"What's not fair cupcake? I wanna make you happy, dear,"," I'm half naked and you're fully dressed," she pouted cutely,"Tch, awwww is my beautiful Quartz soldier a little flustered? I'll make it far hun," I fase though my shirt and apron,"better now hun?" I ask flirtatiously getting a huge blush over her face as she regretted her choices ,"M-May I-I?", "Of course hun," she hesitantly feels my 6 pack, I lightly grown and pull her into my lap as I sit down on the anvil. "(Y/N) you need some help with those hot cloths of your's? Cause I can help," I lightly grown pulling off her bra and her (Y/F/C) jeans ,"M-much b-better thank you Bismuth," she said kissing my cheek, I lightly squeeze her left breast and she moans... loudly. I bite her right breast and pull back gently and she moans even louder than before. "You all right princess? Cause I can stop-","no! I mean you can keep going," "all right" I say and we fase out of our cloths. She gets on her back on the heated ground,"you sure pumpkin?" "Yes!" She says edited and I press my two fingers into her and she closes her eyes out of pain after a moment she grinds against my fingers and I start to pump my fingers in and out of her she julted at a serten spot so I hit it again, "Ohhh~ Busy right there~," she tightens around my fingers and insert my tounge into her and continue rubbing the spot for a minute and she spills herself onto my tounge and as we lay there panting I carry her down stairs and I lay down on the hot floor we fall asleep.