Chapter 4

"Hermione! Hermione!" I sigh and turn around, to see Ginny running up behind me "Hermione, where are you going?"

I smile "Nothing, Gin, just go to bed." before she can respond, I disappear into darkness. Nobody is going to ruin my mission.

The code Malfoy gave Harry instantly made sense. 'The place you two ran through', Harry told us that him and this girl first screwed around in the locker room shower. The only places you can run through around there is the forest, the bleachers, or the locker room itself. 'The time they first did it', was early in the morning, so minus nine hours could be as early as eight. So, I left dinner at seven, so I can wait for Harry and this mystery girl.

After Malfoy and Harry finished the stealth potion, I took some, so I wouldn't be heard or seen.

I decided on getting set up on the bottom role bleachers, only because there's a gap that lets you see underneath, into the locker room window and out into the grass surrounding it.

For three hours, I sit there, waiting, until Harry comes walking up, underneath me. "Potter!" I freeze... it's, it's Malfoy. "Wait up!"

Harry stops right in front of me. As soon as Malfoy reaches him, Harry slams him into a wooden beam, causing me to jump. Harry hiss "Oh, no, I'm in charge today!"

Malfoy instantly submits, nodding "Yes, sir." he blushes as Harry pushes him onto his knees and closer to his pants.

"Suck." Harry demands. Malfoy nods and unzips Harry's pants, before licking up his shaft.

What are you still doing her, Hermione! You got your answer, now leave! But, I can't. I'm stuck in place. One might say because of the shock.... but it's not that. It's a little shock, mixed with some throbbing in my jeans. So I sit there, watching.

Malfoy takes all of Harry and bobs his head back and forth. But soon enough, Harry slams Malfoy, face first, onto the wooden beam. Malfoy holds onto it for dear life, as Harry pulls down his pants. He sighs in disappointment "Your arse doesn't beg." Harry frowns "Oh, we'll just have to make it beg." he holds his finger in front of Malfoy mouth "Suck."

After a good minute of Malfoy sucking, Harry pulls his fingers away and feels his entrance. He rubs his fingers over the hole, before pushing one finger in. He chuckled as Malfoy whimpers.

A wetness in my pants distracts me from the boys. Oh, no! No, Hermione! I can't handle it. The throbbing in my jeans gets rougher and I can't help but put my hand in my jeans, feeling my clit, roughly. I rest my head on the bleach for a second... it's been a while since I've done this.... perfect time to take the potion. I quickly swallow it and rub myself, hard, letting out a wild moan, that got muted by the potion.

Harry adds another finger, scissoring Malfoy open, before adding a third, then a fourth, then his thumb. He pounds his fist inside Malfoy, causing Malfoy to moan in pain. But soon enough, Harry slams his cock into Malfoy.

I lean back, onto the railing of the bleachers and rub myself to the abrupt moans and groans and whimper and whines and yelps. Sometimes I'll look back to see Malfoy gripping to the beam like it's a matter of life or death and Harry slamming into Malfoy's arse. Each time, my stomach gets tenser and tenser, before, eventually, I cum in my pants.

After the boys finish, I decide it's time to leave and I quickly scurry out of the bleachers and back to Gryffindor.

When I get back, I quickly slump onto the couch and groan in hatred. Why did I stay? Why did I touch myself? Why did I orgasm? Is it normal? Is it like watching porn, or something?

I'm shaken out of thought as Harry flings onto the couch. I gulp "I know who it is." he looks at me confused, before I sigh "I know who you've been screwing with."