Chapter 12

I walk past Blaise with a smirk on my face, giving him a wink. He winks back and I chuckle "What just happened?" Draco asks, bewildered.

I smirk "Oh nothing, don't worry about it." He frowns and starts walking after Blaise. I laugh and grab his sleeve "Don't worry about it baby."

He hisses "Then what was that wink about?" I blush down, not wanting to ruin his surprise "Are you cheating on me?"

"I'd never, Draco." he scuffs and anger runs through his features. I sigh "I'd never cheat on you, okay?" he continues staring at the ground, clutching his jaw. I wrap my arms around his neck, forcing his face up. I smile and kiss his lips softly "I love you, understand? I would never hurt you." I shake my head "Never again."

He sighs "I love you too, just, I'm just paranoid I guess." he kisses my forehead "I'll see you tonight, in the Room of Requirement."

And he walks off. "Get out of our frame, newbie!" I turn to see a whole bunch of wizards, and a fling of red. Odd.

~

"Hey Blaise." I smile, walking into the Room of Requirement. It's been a few weeks since Lucius died. Still no word from Narcissa.

He smiles and stands from the couch "Hey, what's the plan for tonight?" he asks, fixing his jacket.

I sigh and tell him the plan "But, I'll probably meet him outside the room." I say, slapping a small package in his hand "Be covered, please."

He nods and slowly starts preparing. I groan and walk out of the room, sitting outside, until the platinum blonde walks up "What are you doing out here?"

I smirk "I have a surprise for you." he smirks and starts to go in, before I stop him "I'd give it another minute."

Draco sighs and leans against the door "So, what's the surprise?" he crosses his arms and smiles at me.

I shrug "Well, you talk about this a few months ago and I said absolutely not." I smirk "But I thought about it, and I think it's something I should at least try."

He smirks "So, what's the surprise?" he asks, again.

I bite my lip "Go in." he flings the door open and a look of shock crosses his face. I chuckle and look in.

Blaise sits in the bed, leaning against the backboard, covers lay lazily over his crotch. "Hello Draco?"

Draco tenses and looks at me, rather angerly "Harry, what is this?" He says in a low voice.

"Well, Blaise is hardly a body builder, and I don't believe Hogwarts is a gay bar, but..." I walk up to him and rub my hands against his slinder abs "I might be open to a three way." I bite my lip and blush.

"Oh." Draco blushes. He chuckles softly, awkwardly studdering "T-that's what this is?" I nod and nip his jawline "Harry, did you take that potion, too?"

I shrug "No, but I want to make you happy." I whisper in his ear, before pushing him onto the couch behind him. "Blaise, you know what to do." I walk behind the couch and start rubbing Draco's shoulders.

Blaise crawls out of the bed and walks over to us, completely naked, except for the condom that I forced him to wear. I mentally cringe as Blaise puts Draco's pants down and his face lights up at the bounce of Draco's cock. I hiss "Blaise, you better stick to the fucking plan!"

He nods and summons another condom, before lubing it up and stretching it onto Draco's length, before taking Draco in his mouth.

Draco stares up at me with eyes of discomfort and pleasure. He moans and sighs "Are you okay with this?"

I shrug and bend over "Just remember, you're mine, understand? Mine." He moans out, breathlessly and jealousy pings in my chest.

"Harry!" Draco moans out. I smirk and lean down, exploring his mouth my tounge, as he moans in pleasure.

I smirk and force them to stand "Who wants to be the middle?" they look at me, bewildered "Who wants to fuck and be fucked?"

Blaise sighs "I'm always a top... so...."

I smirk "Okay, finger Draco." Blaise shrugs and bends Draco over the bed. This is where I start enjoying it. I feel my cock twitch as Draco whimpers. I slowly unzip my pants and start pumping my cock.

After Blaise successful stretches Draco's entrance, I sit Draco on Blaise cock, before turning and pushing onto Draco. I grip a pilar as Draco starts moving, fucking me and himself. "Fuck!" he moans.

I don't want this. I hate this. Someone else is in my Draco. I can't get it out of my head. Someone else is in my Draco. How could you do this Harry? How?

Draco slams into my prostate and I get out of my head. I moan out and Draco chuckles in my ear. Bloody arse.

"Back up." I pant and we part I climb on the bed and and lay Draco on his back, letting Blaise slam back into Draco. I stuff myself into Draco's mouth and start pounding as he sucks.

Come on, Harry. You only have to make Draco cum. I look down at him, he looks like he's pretty close. And as soon as I think it, he spills into his condom.

Blaise pulls out and sighs "Man, I was so close."

Draco sighs "Harry can finish you off, I'm tapping out." he sits on the couch as Blaise takes to me, turning me around.

He pushes into me and I whine at the sudden change. I rest my forehead on the bed and imagine it's Draco... of course, that doesn't work. Even when he hits my prostate, I don't make a sound.

In a matter of minutes, he pulls out. Breathing heavily, he starts putting on his clothes. He turns to us when he's done "If you need me for another night, I'm down." and with that, he walks out.

As soon as the door shuts, Draco turns to me "We're never doing that again." he walks towards me, his dick bouncing because of the potion he has yet to find.

I nod and rest my head on my knees "What did you think of, during all that?" my flacid cock rests on my thigh.

He smirks "I kept thinking 'Harry would be so much better at this, Harry is the only one with this right'." he shrugs "I tried for a while, but I forced myself to cum."

I nod "I didn't like that..." he nods and sits next to me "Can we not do that again?" I say, leaning my head against his chest.

He kisses the top of my head "We're never doing that, ever again." he sighs.

A firecracker goes of and we jump in surprise. I turn to him "A ghost?" he shakes his head "Then what is it?"

He shakes his head "I don't know..."