Ami Mizuno (Sailor Mercury)

Know Your Stars...Know Your Stars...Know Your Stars...Know Your Stars 

Voice: Ami Mizuno...she's secretly dating Rachel AKA Glitter Diamond from the Doki Doki Glitter Force (thanks mjustice0840 for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs/oohs)

Usagi: She's got a secret! 

Minako: And we won't keep it!

Rei: (grabs their heads and makes them headbutt each other)

Minako and Usagi: Owww! 

Ami: (blushes slightly while waving her arms) What? I have no idea who you're talking about. I don't even know who Rachel is.

(The Doki Doki Glitter Force and Regina are watching in the audience)

Rachel: Ummm...

Regina: (hold back laughter) Damn, you got yourself a real catch there Casanova. 

Rachel: Shut up Regina. She's not really my type to be honest. My heart only belongs to one person and that person is-

Regina: Shhh, shut up, things are about to get good.

Voice: Ami Mizuno...she's a hacker and is actually failing at all her classes (thanks mjustice0840 for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs and gasps)

Random Person #1: Called it! I knew something fishy was going on!

Random Person #2: I knew she was too perfect!

Random Person #3: Nobody gets good grades at everything! 

Ami: WHAT?! That is SO not true! And if you studied, try hard, pay attention, do and turn it in all your class and homework assignments on time, you would of gotten good grades as well and not be in that position of failing you are in right now!

Voice: Ami Mizuno...annoyed the sailor scouts into letting her join the team (thanks mjustice0840 for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Random Person #4: Well of course. 

Random Person #5: No one likes a teachers pet Ami!

Ami: Enough of of this! I am not a teacher's pet! If this is how you are going to run this show, I'm leaving! (walks off stage)

Voice: Now you know...Ami Mizuno, the hacker who is dating Glitter Diamond aka Rachel and bugged the sailor scouts into letting her join.

(All the Sailor scouts appear)

Sailor Scouts: But before that, we are kicking your ass!

Voice: Too late! (snaps fingers and disappears)

Ami: Oh come on!

Which character should I do next?

What "facts" should I say about them?

What will be their and the audience's reactions to each claim?

Let me know in the comment section below.