About time

Mal peered at Evie through her bangs before slowly moving her head closer. Evie's hand clutched the sheets in anticipation. Their hearts were beating rapidly. Evie leaned foreword a bit, still staring deep into the glittering green eyes of Mal, slightly glowing.

Their eyes fluttered closed as the space between them was erased, and their lips met. Pure joy flooded through their veins, overtaking their senses, and leaving them with desire as they split apart to gasp for air.

They looked at each other once again, and Evie pulled Mal back for another kiss. They became so enamored with each other, they didn't hear the door open.

"About time!"

The two girls whipped around to find Jay leaning against the doorframe.

"What?" Evie asked, unaware that he'd seen her sharing a kiss with Mal.

"Uhh... I said 'about time'. I've seen the way you two have looked at each other." Jay crossed his arms, smirking as both the girls' faces became red with the realization.

"Oh..." Mal choked out.

"Could you, um, leave?" Evie said, her face still red.

"I was gonna ask if you two were coming to see Carlos and I before the game tonight... but I can see you two might be busy..."

"Jay!" Mal threw a pillow at him.

"Bye!" he quickly left the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Hey," Evie squeezed Mal's hand, "don't get too bothered by him."

Mal nodded her head. "Yeah."

-----------------
Soooo.... I'm thinking of just having the story end here.... but, I'm going to make a new book with short stories, oneshots, and prompts. Leave suggestions in the comments!