He Loves Me????? Chapter 12

New chapter! Srry it took me so long to upload. But here it is! Please vote comment and fan!

Luv this song!

The pic is of Olivia.

__________________________________________________

JACOB POV

My plan is almost complete. Mary is totally going to say yes. Hopefully.

*****************************************

MARY POV

I should have said yes for when Jacob asked me out the first time, but then I didn't know if he would only want to stay with me. Now I barely see him now. He always busy, and everyday not all my friends are always there for lunch. I'm really starting to miss them. I can't believe that only a few months ago I was the new kid. Now I'm just like the rest of everybody.

I was sitting in English doing my work when the door opened. I looked up. It was a girl. She was petite with long wavy brown hair and green eyes. I could hear Caitlyn and her group of friends laughing at her. They were so mean. I still remember my first day with Caitlyn. She started hating me because I sat in her chair.

"Class. This is Olivia. She's new here and I want you all to be nice to her since it's her first day." The teacher said. It sounded like she was talking to Caitlyn and her friends only.

"Go sit by Mary. Mary? Please raise your hand."

I raised my hand and Olivia came over.

"Hi. I'm Mary." I said trying to be polite.

"Hi. I'm Olivia." She said with a shy voice.

"Why don't you come and sit with me and my friends today at lunch?" I said.

"Sure." She said.

The rest of English was really boring. When the bell finally rang and signaled that it was lunch, I dragged Olivia with me, but before we could get out of the classroom Caitlyn blocked me.

"Hey loser." She said.

"Hey slut." I said back.

"Whatever. I just came to tell her that I rule the school." And with that she walked away.

"Who's that?" Olivia asked.

"That is Caitlyn also known as the school slut and her dad owns the school." I said.

"That explains the clothes." Olivia said.

"That's what I said when I first saw her. Now let's get to lunch. I want you to meet my friends."

I dragged her to the lunchroom but we couldn't get in. Weird.

Suddenly...

______________________________________

Do you luv me for that cliffhanger? Srry about that. Vote comment and fan!