He Loves Me????? Chapter 14

OH MY GOD!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO UPLOAD! Anyway, here's the next chapter.

_________________________________________________

RECAP

Suddenly the bell rang and I jumped about 50 feet in the air.

Jacob laughed. "I guess we didn't get much alone time did we?"

"Nope."

"Okay well I'll see you later."

"Yep."

We went our separate ways and went to class.

END OF RECAP

******************************************

JACOB POV

I couldn't believe it. The most beautiful girl in the world had agreed to go out with me! I was practically dancing around in my seat in class. The teacher had to get my attention 10 times before I responded. I couldn't wait for our first date!

I was thinking of Mary the entire afternoon. I couldn't wait to see her after school. I missed her already.

When the bell rang, signaling that it was the end of the school day, I ran out of the classroom and went to find Mary.

I found her waiting in the front of the school.

"Are you ready for our date tonight?" I asked her.

She blushed. "Yeah. I'll see you tonight." And she left.

**********************************************

MARY POV

I couldn't decide what to wear! I had 1 hour left! I was panicking.

"Honey! You better hurry up! Jacob's going to be here in an hour!" My mom yelled.

"I know, but I don't know what to wear." I yelled back.

"I'll come help you."

My mom went into my closet and was in there a long time until she came out with a strapless silver dress that ended mid thigh with 5 inch silver stilettos.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked. I had never seen that dress in my life.

"Don't you remember? I got this dress for you for that wedding you trashed 3 years ago?" mom said.

"Oh! Now I remember. The couple never responded to our note did they?" I said laughing.

"Nope." Mom said laughing too.

I hurriedly got dressed, put on my heels, did my makeup, did my hair, and was done when the doorbell rang.

Mom opened the door and Jacob came in looking extremely handsome in a tux. My eyes popped when I looked at him as did his when he looked at me.

"Wow!" Jacob breathed. "You look wonderful."

"You don't look so bad yourself." I admitted.

"Are you ready?"

"Yep."

"Now you take care of my baby girl alright?" mom said.

"Don't worry Ms. Williams. I will make sure she is safe." Jacob replied.

After a little conversation Jacob and I left.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jacob in the car.

"This little place that I love. The food there is really good."

We sat in silence after that. We arrived at this little restaurant. It was in a little alley and there wasn't many people.

We went in and sat down. A waitress came by and tried to flirt with Jacob but thankfully he wasn't paying attention and the waitress gave up.

*********************************************

CAITLYN POV!

My phone rang.

"This better be good." I said.

"Yes miss. Everything is ready."

"Good. I will finally get what I want."

********************************************

MARY POV

In the middle of dinner I had to use the bathroom. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I couldn't find it but I saw a door and opened it. I walked in and saw that I had walked into an alley. I went to grab the door but it was locked. Suddenly 2 men dressed in black grabbed me, and took a metal baseball bat to my head and I blacked out. What I didn't know was that I had a tracking device in my phone so that if I lied to my mom she would know.

*************************************************

CAITLYN POV

I watched as Gus and Jerry dragged her in. She was finally going to get what she deserved.

They tied her to a chair and I got ready to do my job. I raised the knife and was about to plunge it in her when the door came crashing down. Jacob came in with 2 police officers. I didn't say a word when they took me in. All I knew was that I was so close to getting Jacob and I failed.

___________________________________________________

next chapter will be the last! It's gonna be the epilogue! This story is almost done!!!!!!!!!!!!