Coffee and a sexy asshole

The smell of bacon cooking on the stove woke me from my sleep. The scent floating through the air making me want to run to it.

Wait a second? I can't afford bacon! And who's cooking it? Jumping out of bed, I notice that I am not at home. Why am I at Bowen's house? It all comes back. ms. Considering what happened yesterday, I feel pretty good. I guess sleep washed away my anxiety. Bowen probably shoved my pills down my throat when we got to his house. Did I even eat dinner? I don't remember.

Climbing out of bed, I slip on some boxers and sweats before walking down the hall to the kitchen and living room. Bowen is by the stove in a shirt and nice jeans. He's up early?

"Hey, Benji! How did you sleep?" He asks me when he turns around holding a pan of eggs. I sit down at the table stretching my aching muscles. "Ok...I guess. Almost freaked out when I woke up here." I say with a chuckle trying to rub my eyes awake. He laughs quietly with me while serving me a plate of eggs, bacon, toast, fruit, and orange juice. "Thanks," I say before digging in.

Gosh, the taste of heaven. I haven't had a breakfast like this in years. I moan with my eyes closed. "That good?" I open my eyes to see Bowen laughing at me. I glare back.

"Haha. Don't forget to take your pills." He says putting the two bottles in front of me. I give him the 'Do I Look Stupid Look' but stop when he glares at me. "I'm off to work and I am going to stop by to visit my boyfriend at his job after so I won't be home until about 8. Feel free to make yourself at home, and If you go out please text me." He says while grabbing his stuff.

With my mouth still full I snap back. "Got it. You don't have to be so much like a mom." Those words earn me a slap on the head as he walks out the door.

He pokes back in. "Oh and Benji. Don't worry about a job today. Take this day to relax and not worry."

Ok. Now he is gone....what to do today?

The quietness of the house consumes me. I lay on the couch by the window watching the day go by. It's about one in the afternoon and I haven't eaten lunch. The breakfast Bowen made is the biggest meal I have ever had in my life, and I couldn't finish it.

I watched as a mother and her child walked by with their dog. On their way to the park, I suppose. The weather outside is warm and colorful. The winter time has passed in its somber majesty; having brought us skies of richly marbled greys and trees so elegant in their bare beauty. On this spring day, the flowers have bloomed and are spreading their seeds in the gentle breeze that sweeps the trees. It's beautiful and calm, making me feel happy for the first time in a while. A man follows the mother and daughter, carrying a steaming cup of coffee.

OMG coffee.

The craving comes to me very quickly and I run to the kitchen to see if Bowen has any. Flying open the cabinets I discover he does not. Darn. Then I'll have to go buy some. Getting dressed I grab my phone, wallet, and bike keys. Walking outside I head over to wear my beautiful bike is located. Climbing on I listen and take in the sound of the powerful engine. It makes me feel free. I looked up the nicest coffee shop, not caring how far it was and headed in that direction.

I pulled up to the cute little coffee shop on the corner and parked my bike on the side. I looked around to make sure there wasn't some crazy law about parking. I hate parking tickets. Getting off my bike I head into the coffee shop carrying my phone, keys, wallet, and helmet. Never leave your helmet with the bike, I have had so many fuckers try to steal it. It's a good thing I am tougher now.

Walking up to the counter, the air is thick with the scent of coffee already entering my systems like a drug. God. I love coffee. Surprisingly there are barely any older people in line. Everyone looks pretty much under 40 and looking around that seems to be the norm here. Bowne always told me that this part of town was a lot of the younger people live. The older people usually move to the westside in their forties.

Looking at the menu I decide to order a Flat White. It's one of my favorites. I go to wait by the counter, but the drink comes out surprisingly fast. I looked around to see if there was a place to sit, but none were available. Well, time to go for a walk while you drink your coffee. Walking out the door of the coffee shop, I almost collide with a muscular chest.

"Oh, sorry," I say before trying to walk around him. He fucking blocks me. "Dude, what's your problem?" I say looking up at him in the eye.

Holy fuck, he's sexy. He was maybe about 6'4 with roman chiseled features. He had deep brown eyes with luscious black hair. Damn. He was very muscular to add on and had a good sense of style.

He looks at me like he wants to eat me. "Are you single?" He asks out of the blue. I furrow my brows. why would he ask?

"That's none of your business," I say, quirking an eyebrow.

"Answer the question," He demands stepping closer. I step back and fold my arms. What is this dudes problem?

"Make me." I glare at him. He may be tall, muscular and sexy, but I don't give up easily.

"You really don't want me to do that. Now tell me." He demands. What the h-

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I spit out before my thought finish.

"I'm Adrian, what's your name Trouvaille?" He smirks. What the hell does that mean? Is he French? You know what, I don't care.

"First name is fuck and last name is off." I snarl and go to take my walk. A huge hand gripping my bicep stops me in my tracks. Damn his hugehands are a turn on. I wonde rhow those would feel around m-. Why THE HELL am I thinking about this?

"Just because I'm a gentleman doesn't mean I won't spank you." He growls.

My mind just exploded and I hope he doesn't look down and see my hard-on. Ok, just ignore him and walk away.

"Excuse you?" I glare at him. so much for walking away.

"You heard me." He answers with lust in his eyes. He licks his lips, those luscious lips. Ugh. Stop thinking about his body.

"Yeah, I heard you loud and clear. So you listen to me, let my arm go or I will scream bloody fucking murder and accuse you of touching me inappropriately." I warn, not afraid to do it. He gives me a shrug of his amazing shoulders tailored for se-. Arghhhhhhh.

"You wouldn't," he says. I get my eyes to tear up and I see his face go from confident to scared.

"HELP! GET OFF ME YOU PERVERT! LET ME GO!" I screech and he lets go of my arm and steps away. Haha. Got him.

Turning around I walk away, throwing a remark over my shoulder. "Don't doubt me, big boy."

I decide to walk through the nearby park. At least it's not the park I cried at. It's a good thing Bowen lived on the other side of town. Everything feels new and fresh.

I think back tot he previous event. Who the hell does the guy think he is? I mean! He threatened to spank me! Who does that? At least he was nice to look at, while it lasted.

After finishing my coffee I head back and hope on my bike, putting on my helmet. Looking at the coffee shop once more I notice that that asshole, Adrian was sitting at a window seat staring daggers at me. I smirked and flip him off before driving away.