Never mess with a dom

When Bowen came home that night he didn't say a word. Only gave me a pitiful look and walked upstairs. I didn't question it. I kept telling my self that he was tired or something happened.

When I walked into the club the next day to start my job, I knew that wasn't the case. Everyone stared at me with pitiful looks before going back to dancing. When I went upstairs I got more looks, but I tried it ignore them and headed for the bar. I waited. Waited for someone to tell em what to do. All they did was stare at me. What did I do? Was it because of yesterday's events? Surely not. All I did was reject him. Maybe no one has ever said no to him. Many thoughts entered my head.

I suddenly wish Bowen could be here. He wanted to come so that he could see me start work and see his master, but something came up at his office and he couldn't make it. It made me uneasy with him not around. Especially in a place like this.

When he saw my worried look on the way out the door, Bowen said that he would come as soon as it was over. Hopefully soon.

I was more concerned about seeing...him. What would he do? I knew for a fact that he probably didn't get rejected a lot. Especially since he was a Dom. I am not a submissive though. So he can't tell me what to do. I try to remember back tot he warnings Bowen gave me yesterday, but nothing came up.

Though the club was back to doing what ever they wanted a movement towards the bar caught my attention. He looked to be a sub. His head was down and he carried a piece of paper in his hands. He was walking right toward me.

I held my breath hoping he was targeting someone else in the bar. I hoped wrong.

He walked right up to me and held out the paper. "Master Hale wishes to see you in his office. There are directions on the paper." Without looking up, he walked away.

Fear.

Fear gripped him as he opened the paper. It simply gave directions to the office, in which he already knew. I couldn't breath like someone was choking me as I managed to move my feet toward the stair case.

Why would he call me up? Oh no. He's going to fire me for hitting his brother.

My heart raced as I climbed the stairs and I tried not to trip over my own clumsy feet. I knew I couldn't walk in like this.Focusing my breathing I calmed and mentally thanked Bowen for teaching him to be calm.

The office door loomed ahead. The dark hallway not helping.

Getting close to the door as to breath on it, I softly knocked. Maybe he didn't hear.

A demanding 'come In' proved my hopefulness wrong.

Grabbing the handle o the tall black door I entered the office. It was dark, except for the lamp on the desk, barely illuminating Bowen's master and the boss of the club. Without hesitation I walked up to the desk, desperate to keep my job.

"Sir. I am so sorry for whatever I did. Just please don't fire me! I need this job." Hopefully my pleading look was convincing.

A sudden harness pressed up against my back. The warmness of the figure engulfing my. Bowen's master smirked at me.

"Oh. Your not getting fired." A strong and recognizable voice said behind me.

You know that moment when you really just want to pee your pants. Yah that's me right now. I slowly turn around to stare into the angry face of Adrian.

Fuck. I literally almost ogasmed.

Not only was Adrain's angry face sexy as hell, but his clothes as well. I followed the line of hair from his shirtless chest over his abbs and down to his naval. The rest thankfully covered by leather skin tight pants. Damn. The end of the pants accompanied by combat boots.

Even though he was sexy and hot, the fear still soveriened me. I backed away from him.

In panic I spoke as he started walking toward me. Slow and hard. "You can't do anything. We haven't signed anything." I say trying to look brave.

He laughed. "Did Bowen not tell you the rules of the club?" He asked.

I took another step back only to hit solid wall. Bowen's master still sat in his chair...smirking.

Adrain trapped me with his arms. "Rule number one of his club. Never disrespect a Dom. Or for that matter, hurt and embarrass them." He said angrily.

Why me? Bowen knows I have a hard time memorizing things, or maybe I just wasn't listening.

Suddenly I am picked up by the waist and thrown over a shoulder. I screamed for him to put me down as he said goodbye to his brother walked out of the office. With me on his back.

The walk wasn't long for we only went a few doors down as I kicked and screamed. Ugh I hate my life. What me?

Finally I am out down in.....fuck.....his playroom. I could tell it was his because he had that smirk on his face.

"Fuck my life." I whisper to myself.