if walls could talk-{Christian Yu} {pt.3}

~but damnit if these walls could talk. I bet they'd be like "this shit is crazy right?" "That ain't yo baby no more"~

I breathed trying to calm myself down 'it's ok Y/N. He has no control over you. Just get your clothes and leave' I said to myself. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later Christian opened the door.

His eyes widened at the sight of me "you- you came back" he smiled. I swallowed the lump in my throat "yeah... for my clothes" his smile dropped "oh" I pushed past him and went to our- I mean...his bedroom to go get my clothes.

"So...you only came for your clothes" I nodded still packing by bags "Y/N I already said I'm sorry" I rolled my eyes and continued packing "when will you forgive me?"

I got up "I've already forgave you. I know if I wouldn't have it was gonna eat me up inside so I did. But I'm not taking you back" I crossed my arms "what!? Why not?"

"Are you fucking kidding me!? Why not!? You are probably the most inconsiderate,selfish and blind person I know! How could I take you back knowing you'd probably cheat again? I can't be hurt by you anymore"

I grabbed my bag and walked out "wait" He pulled me back in "I won't cheat again. I swear to you Y/N please just stay" Tears fell from his eyes.

I jerked my hand away "you'll be fine without me. Like when you stayed from home all night because of 'work' when I know damn well you get off at 11. I honestly have better things to do then be talking to you about a relationship I knew wasn't gonna work from the time you said she's just a friend. Or I work with her. All lies. It felt like I was the only one holding that relationship together and I don't have any room in my life for another one with you. You've run out of options. Leave. Me. Alone."

Those were your final words before you walked out of the broken home leaving Christian stunned by a gun filled with anger and sadness.

Finally after putting your clothes up you sat down thinking about how everything went so wrong by the snap of a finger. Or should you say a drop of a pantie. You laughed at your witty thought and went back to watching TV.

DING

dok✌:yo! You trynna hit up a bar with me and kay?
(If you don't know who Kay is just look at my profile picture)

Y/N:idk. I'm kinda bummed rn

Dok✌:you bummed about that fuckboi?

Y/N:....

Dok✌:I'll take that as a yes. Come on Y/N. I know you're free so let's have some fun!! Pleassssee! For meeeee 😟❤❤

I thought about it for a minute. I was still fucked up about what happened a few ago but why the fuck not. You don't have anything better to do.
______
Y/N:ugh ok fine

Dok✌:yaaayy! Ok ok get ready in something cool

Y/N:like I wasn't gonna show off and wear something cool 💀

Dok✌:yeah yeah just get ready lol
____

I got dressed in a black shirt that said "dont threaten me with a good time" tied it in the back the put on some simple grey leggings
(Lmao yall know them leggings. The leggings that make ya ass look amazing💀)
with grey tims (I have this whole outfit lmao)

Hearing a horn come from outside I grabbed my black plaid jacket,tied it around my waist and left out the house to meet joon.

"Oh you actually didn't change your mind this time?" He asked as I got into the car "shut up I felt like having fun with your crazy ass" I said dapping kay up

"Yeah ok. Just promise me you won't drink too much" kay rolled his eyes at his words "that's like telling a human not to breath. She's gonna drink" I nodded in agreement

__________________♡________________

(This was hella boring lol)Yall ever just be in class swallowing ya saliva like a normal ass human being then that shit go down the wrong pipe and you start to choke but you already coughed three times and it dragged too much attention so you just be in class dying and shit? Yeah me too. Also to the people who requested something I'll get on it tomorrow cuz I'm being bombarded with Niggas trynna make me catch feelings and a lot of work sooo-your melanin dripping A/N