Chapter 7 ✔

»Paulit-ulit nlang ang lumalabas na panaginip sa bawat tulog ko«

•••••••••••••

5:45pm, sa harap ng apartment

Napasigaw nalang ako pagkatapos na lumabas ulit ang panaginip na 'yon. Ang hindi ko pa alam, hindi pa ako nakakauwi sa amin at,

"Oh, you're finally awake. I was about to wake you up, but you really seemed enjoyed your sleep. So I was waiting for you to wake up." Sabi ni Nam, habang nakatingin sa malayo.

"Uhh. Ehhh. Sorry kung hinintay mo pa akong gumising. Sana ginising mo nalang ako kanina pa! By the way, salamat for free tour sa mansion mo!" Sabi ko sa kanya habang papalabas sa kanyang sasakyan. And he did smiled at me. Flatter na si heart ko!

Pumasok na ako sa apartment. Napakatahimik naman! Hinanap ko muna si Hobi, na natagpuan ko lang naman sa kanyang kwarto, tulog na tulog. Ang aga pa naman!

Well, ako rin, tutulog na ako. Antok na is ako eh! Sinira pa ni Nam.

I opened the door of my room, and lied down to my bed.

3rd person's view

"Jinnie! You're here! " Sabi ni Yoochun nang makita niya si Jin na kasama ni Namjoon.

"Job well done, Joonie! Such an obedient son!" Ani niya, pagkatapos ay kinuha niya si Jin.

"Daddy! Mommy! You, Uncle Yoochun, you are a betrayer! And you too, Joonie! Akala ko kayo'y mababait. Akala lang pala!" Sigaw ni Jin sa kanila.

"Well, I'm sorry but, business is business, babyboy." Ani Yoochun kay Jin. Joon looks very sorry to his only bestfriend, but he can't do anything. It's his father who rules the family.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Samantala, ang mga magulang ni Seokjin ay natataranta na dahil hindi nila alam kung saan pumunta si Jin o baka may kumidnap sa kanya.

Then someone called them, an anonymous number appeared on Jaejoong's number, and he just immediately answered it, thinking it was Jin's kidnapper.

"Hello, who's this?" Tanong agad ni Jaejoong pagkasagot niya ng tawag.

"Well, you're lil' pretty boy is here with me right now, Jae. All you need to do is bring the secret formula of the bullets for X-335 plasma gun. Or else, something might happen with him. I'll just text the address." the anonymous kidnapper said, then ended the call.

And Jaejoon received the address.

'secret hideout of Tiger Mafia Inc.'

"Baka si Yoochun ang kidnapper, Jennie. How come, after five years of companionship, he'll just leave me here and betray me?!" Sigaw ni Jaejoong after suspecting his own very best friend, Yoochun, as the kidnapper of his son.

"Told you! Don't trust too much in a person who is also a leader of a mafia!" Jennie said to his husband, as she tries to calm him down.

"I'll just give what he wants." He coldly said.

********

"Ang lalim naman ng hideout nila!" Reklamo ni Jin habang sila'y pababa sa hideout ng mafia nina Yoochun.

"Calm down, sweetheart. Just relax. Your parents are coming here soon. But first, let me pleasure you as you wait for them." Said Yoochun, as he reaches the southern region of Jin, palming it. He placed a bandana to Jin's mouth tightly and handcuffed him.

***********

" Jin? Sweetie? Here we come!" Sigaw ni Jennie as they go down to the said hideout.

As they go down, they can hear a very loud familiar shout. As they hear it, they hurriedly go down.

They are already in front of the steel door with a fingerprint password, and a door bell beside it. They pressed the door bell as much as they can.

On the other side, as they hear the doorbell, Yoochun suddenly stopped thrusting at Jin, dressed him up, and himself too. As they are already finished dressing up, he commanded a guard to open the door.

*******

Jin suddenly woke up from a dream, or nightmare, and cried a lot.

•••••••••••••end of chapter 7••••••••••••••

Finally! Naka update si otor!!

Views, votes, and comments are always appreciated. And i love you💕

-kaze