I'm not give up on you

Jennie p.o.v

I woke up from sleep, my head are spinning around. I tried to turn around but a hand that hugging me makes me can't move.

I turned my head and see Jisoo in her deep sleep. I remember she's trying to say something to me, I know what she want to say. I can feel that she wants to break up with me.

I know how she feel, I used to have that feelings before, when she with Jinyoung. Feeling that I can't describe, feeling that I just wanna go far from her.

I know its hurt but I stay for her, can't she be a little bit patient and wait till I make all of this goes right again. I admit, I'm dissapointed with Jisoo.

I peeled her hand slowly and sits up, my head are so dizzy but I feel so thirsty.

I stand up and walk slowly, suddenly my head feels like a construction being done and I cannot balance my body. I fall down and unlucky me, my head bumped to edge of the bed caused loud sound and wakes Jisoo up.

"Oh my God, Jennie!!" I hear Jisoo voice and she besides me now, helping me to stand up again.

"Where are you going? You should wake me up." I didn't reply Jisoo's questions.

I try to walked out from bedroom. "Jennie." She hold my hand.

"I'm thirsty."

" Sit, I'll take the water." She said but I just walk slowly to kitchen, while lean my hand to wall and prevent me from fall again.

" Jennie, I'll take it for you." Jisoo hold my waist.

I pushed her hand weakly. "Its okay, I can do it myself. After this when you leave me, want it or not I must do it myself." I said to her and continue walking.

Jisoo p.o.v

I'm speechless when Jennie said like that, does she now that I also didn't want to leave her but there's someone who better than me can make her happy, so why should I stay?

I snapped out when I see Jennie almost fall down again, I run a bit and support her back.

She froze and continue walking, I just follow her, not too close but enough to helped her when she needed.

That night, we fall asleep without saying anything after that.

I know Jennie must be really mad to me but I just want her to be happy. Besides, I can feel Jennie didn't love me anymore.

. . .

Lisa and Chaeyoung comes to Jennie's room to check her out.

"You okay?" Chaeyoung ask Jennie. She felt Jennie's forehead.

"Yes." Jennie answered in low voice. Jennie pulled her blanket up and shivers.

"You cold?" Lisa ask this time and Jennie nod.

Chaeyoung lay down and hug her.

"Chaeyoung ah, I'm not mad because I know Jennie really love and only love Jisoo, but I'm scared Jisoo will treat you bad after this." Lisa laugh after said that.

Before I want say something, Jennie speaks. "Its okay, she will leave me soon though. So, what's the deal."

Jennie tighten her hug to Chaeyoung and I received confused looks from this two kids.

. .

"Did you really ask breaking up with Jennie?" Chaeyoung ask me when Lisa went to her class.

I nod. "What?!!"

"But I didn't said it directly to her."

"Jisoo, hmm, I don't think what you're doing now is right. I'm sorry but you remember when you're with Jinyoung? Jennie didn't leave you, she believe you are for her. You don't know how much you're means to Jennie. Lisa said you're the reason she still alive until now, its not easy to her to accept her life destiny but when you came to her life, everything's change, she start to appreciate everything and go on her life. She didn't give up on you last time, so why wouldn't you?"

I'm in deep thought after Chaeyoung's words, yes, Jennie didn't leave me even I already make anything bad to her. I stand up.

"I'll go checking Jennie, thanks Chaeng." She nods.

I walked to Jennie's room, she still sleeping. I checked her body temperature, its still high but not as yesterday.

Suddenly someone barges the door and make me shocked so much.

"How's Jennie?" Irene asking with worry face, very worried.

" Em, she's okay." I starts to feel annoying.

She shook Jennie a little bit. "Jennie, are you okay?" Jennie opened her eyes, Irene climb the bed and lay down next to her. I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going? I'm hungry." Jennie voice are little bit high.

Irene gets down and said. "I'll cook for you."

When I was about to out from the room, I don't want to looks their lovey dovey.

"I'm talking with you Jisoo!" I'm flinched a little bit with Jennie's voice.

"Can you please get out Irene? I need some space." She tell Irene, to gets out.

"It's okay, I can cook for you. You should get some rest Jisoo, I can take care of Jennie."

"Gets out, I hope you understand what I said just now."

I stands quietly at the door and pushed the door more widely to Irene gets out, with her sad face.

I'm winning this time everyone. I was about to gets out and Jennie speaks.

"Where are you going?"

"Cooking?"

"Aaah, okay." I smiled and walk closer to Jennie, kissing her pale lips. "I'll be back."

Jennie fall asleep after she eat, I caressing her hair, rub her soft skin. "I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"I'm sorry for always hurting you. I love you so much Jennie, I won't give up on you. I promise you, I'll be at your side no matter what happened. I promised you I'll love you, only you Kim Jennie."

"Promised?" Jennie suddenly opened her eyes. I gasped. I look down.

"You promised Jisoo? You'll never leave me?" Jennie sits up, holding my hand.

Right now, I don't know what's wrong with my eyes, the tears keeps falling down. She sweeping my tears away  with her thumb, I looks up to her.

"I promised you." I hug her, tightly. I don't want to loose Jennie, she is my life.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I mumbled on her neck. She pulled away, rub my cheeks softly and smile to me.

"You're the most beautiful person in this world, you know?"

"Aaa, Jennie. . " I hide my face on her chest. I like it when she praise me.

"Say that again." I look at her, giving whats looks.

"My full name." She demanded.

"I love you, Kim Jennie." She suddenly pushed me and hovered me with her hand at both side my face. She leaned down and kiss me.

"You're so sexy when you said that." She talks in between her rough kiss.

"Emm, Jennie, what. .are y you ddoin." She trails her teeth down from my jaw to neck.

She sucks my neck passionately, well that her favourite parts of me, she said.

Her hand cupped my breasts. It feels so good, its so right. We continue to kiss and Jennie's hand start to move down.

"We n n need to, to stopped." I pulled her up. She breath heavily.

"Why? Don't you want to?" She asks me.

"No, I don't want to tired you up. You still sick."

"I'm not, if I'm not doing this then I'll be sick."