(4) Mysterious

~after school~
Syd have been blabbing about how she got so annoyed when Brandon,her ex, trying to get back with her. I laugh when she do an impression of her ex.

I head to my locker while she's leaning against the locker next to mine. "Just get back with him and dump him. I guess he deserves to be dumped after what he did,Syd." She sigh and close her eyes while looking up. "I'm done with drama,Vee. I'm just so sick of it."

I laugh and shake my head. I slammed my locker and smile at her. "So, where to?" I roll my eyes as she excitedly smile at me. "I need to see Sam cuz he texted me he's not well so I need to pay a visit. I'm a great girlfriend,I know."

She roll her eyes and walk with me to my car. "What's so awesome about Sam?" I look at her and chuckle. "Everything. He's just... I don't know. The one I guess." She smile at me and sigh. "You guessed. You're not sure either so what if, you dumped him and go to Isaac. He's so into you."

I look at her and lift my eyebrows. "He called me love last night so definitely he's gay." She laugh and smile. "Dude, he can't dress like gay guys,he never flirt with guys,he don't even know what's Prada. So tell me again, what's the sign of him being gay?"

I roll my eyes and ignore her. "Whatever that put you to sleep,Syd. I'm leaving. Bye." She hug me and I drive to Sam. As I arrived, I take off my sunglasses, fix my hair and get in his house.

I know you guys hate me for ending it here but something's about to happen so make sure to continue!