INTRO

bare·ly  adverb

1. only just; almost not.

2. in a simple and sparse way.

synonyms: hardly, scarcely, just, narrowly, by a very small margin, by the skin of one's teeth.

▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽

MEET RYDER Jake Williams | 19 Y.O:

"I love you like I love the sea

"I love you like I love the sea. And I'm ok with drowning."

AND KARA Livingston | 18 Y.O:

"How we managed to say so much, without saying anything at all

"How we managed to say so much, without saying anything at all."

▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽

*

[18+] CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT

It was the summer before college and Kara was forced to spend the holidays with her new family. Little did she know, a lot could happen in one hot summer.

The moment Kara laid her eyes on Ryder, she knew she was a goner. She had never met anyone as sexy, fun, and liberating. But she had promised herself that she won't give herself away before marriage.

The moment Ryder laid his eyes on Kara, he knew his life would never be the same again. He had never met a girl so pure and genuine. He made it his life mission to be with her, for better or for worse.

Except, they could never be together-- the universe had played a cruel joke on them. Their love for one another was the kind of love that only comes once in a blue moon, yet they could never be anything more than a brother and sister.

All that love, yet it was barely anything at all.

*

Warning: This story contains mature content. Enter at your own risk. (insert wink)

▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽

*

B O O K    T R A I L E R

Ⓒ2018 aflyingwhale original series.

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Blah Blah blah.