P

P's - This is a term used to identify money.

e.g. Someone talking about someone they think has alot of money, "He has hella p's you know."

'Paigon' - This is another term used to identify someone you don't like, usually because of something they've done to you.

e.g. Someone talking about how another person hurt them, "He's such a paigon, I actually can't believe he done that."

'Pree' - This is a term used when soomeone is staring or looking at something or someone doing something.

e.g. Someone catching another person watching them do something. "Why's she preeing me for?"

'Peak' - Other than its other connotations, this term is used to identify something being a problem. (this was kind of hard to explain as you just use it subconsciously when you hear something peak lol.)

e.g. 1, A boy got his hairline messed up by his barber. "That's actually peak, how can your barber mess you up like that."

e.g. 2, A girl finding out their spouse cheated on them. "It's gonna be peak for them when I catch both of them."

'Peng' - This term is used to identify someone as being good looking or something being nice.

e.g. 1, "He's peeeeeeng!"

e.g. 2, "This cake tastes peng.

'Pipe' - Other than it's universal term this could also mean someone having sex with somebody.

e.g. A trash boy telling his friends he had sex with a girl, "Yeah, I piped her and then kicked her out the yard."

'Pattern' - This also has its universal term but in London this could be used to say someone should control a situation or rude person, it could also be used to tell something to control someone dancing.

e.g. 1, Someone's friend is talking recklessly and is agitating you, you would say, "Pattern your friend before I start getting mad."

e.g. 2, You're at a party and a girl is doing the sweetest whine in front of you and your friends tell you to go and control her waistline, "Aye pattern that my g."