Chapter 1.

Nico's POV!!!!!!

I was walking to school with my hands shoved in the pockets of my aviator jacket. I had on what I usually wore, black jeans with some band shirt, my black converse, and my aviator jacket. Today I was wearing a Black Veil Brides shirt and I usually listened to the band that was on my shirt. For example, right now I had my headphones plugged in and I was listening to Black Veil Brides through Spotify on my IPhone 5s since I was wearing my BVB shirt. I had my black backpack slung over my shoulder and it had a skull on it. I got to school and started heading to my locker. I get to my locker and I place my stuff in there except my things for my first period class. I start walking when something slams into my side and I fall with a groan of pain. I look up to see the school bully and his friends. I try to stand back up but he kicks my side. No one tries to help because everyone is scared of him. His name is Erik James and in his first year here he made sure everyone knew he was 1.) a player and 2.) a major jerk. He's a junior right now and I'm a sophmore but today was only the second week of school and I already was his new target. Last year it was some kid named Leo Valdez. (There will be all the seven in this with some type of romance with some of them.) I feel bad for him because it looked like he went through hell and back.

I had zoned out thinking about that stuff for a second there because I was jolted out of my thoughts when I felt a kick to my face. I feel blood drip from my nose and I instantly cover my face as he keeps throwing punches and kicks. I whimper slightly as he keeps hitting my ribs where I already have enough bruises and cuts from my adoptive father. my adoptive mother, Ember, hates seeing him hurt me but she can't do anything about it because then he'll just hurt her and I'd do anything to protect her and my step sister and step brother. My step sister's name is Emily but I call her Emma or Em and my step brother's name is Ace. I don't talk much at home because I'm scared I'll say the wrong thing and get beaten up. But back to whats going on right now, as I feel the punches and kicks they stop abruptly and I look up and see a guy with dark brown hair and sea green eyes. The last thing I see are those eyes as I pass out from pain/blood loss. I guess I felt all that pain so much that I didn't even realize he'd taken out a knife and cutting open some of my scars that were closing and he'd stabbed my side. I'd passed out for a little while he was doing that. Yes we were in the hallway but class had started minutes before so he thought he'd be safe for the moment... Boy was he wrong.

I woke up sometime later with a splitting headache and pain shooting up and down my side and arms. I look down to see stitches on my arms and bruises lacing my sides. I look up to see the strange boy from earlier sitting in the chair next to my bed and I try to move but I whimper in pain. I see his head snap up and he grins. "Your awake!" he says and I raise an eyebrow in confusion. All I can remember is the beating then staring into his eyes. "How did I get here? WHEN did I get here actually?" I ask my voice hoarse. "You got here by ambulance after I dialled the police and told them what happened and you've been here for 2 days now... Whatever Erik did wasn't good." he tells me and I nod slightly looking around then I start to panic. "H-Has my foster father came to see me?" I ask quietly. I see him nod slightly and he says, "He was worried about you." I laugh slightly and roll my eyes, "Him worried about me... He's the reason I have half the bruises and cuts on my body... Well used to since Erik marked up my body now but not the point," i say rambling slightly. i shut up and look down but I feel his hand on my arm and I flinch like I usually do when someone touches me. He looks at me and says, "I won't hurt you if you let me be your friend." I was known at school for being the loner... The one with no friends, but people didn't know why i had no friends. I had no friends because I had trust issues and I had trust issues because everyone seems to turn our like a complete jerk towards me. I look at the boy and say, "How do I know your not just saying that?" I ask my voice quavering slightly. He looks at me and he sees the pain in my eyes and he says, "You don't... But I'll try to prove it to you that I'm different." I nod, only slightly, and I ask, "Whats your name?"

"My name is Percy Jackson."

(WELL I HOPE YOU LIKED IT... EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT PROBABLY SUCKED! COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!)