?

i laid in my bed, not having the effort to do anything. i heard brendons keys hit the table. the door opened gently, brendon standing there with another boy. the other boy was very thin compared to me.
"hey y/n, you havent moved in 3 days..do you wanna come out and watch netflix or something?" brendon was such a sweet person. he was always so gentle with my shitty sensitive self.
"s-sure" i whispered, crawling out of my air mattress. i had been staying at brendons for a while
now, sleeping on a blowup mattress. i actually didnt mind it, brendon was one of the sweetest people to live with. i walked out slowly,dragging my blanket with me. im sure i looked like absolute shit, but i really didnt care by now. i curled up into a ball in the center of the couch, pulling my blanket around me. brendon sat on near my head, allowing me to rest it on his right thigh. the other boy sat at my feet. 
"hey y/n this is ryan" brendon gestured to the boy. the boy looked at me, his eyes brown and beautiful.
"h-hi" i managed a hi. he fixed his long brown hair, moving it out of his face.
"hi" he whispered shyly. ryan, i like that name. i turned my head towards the tv. brendon and i's favorite episode of spongebob was playing. i love spongebob, it makes sense. we were silent for a while, staring at the tv. i felt myself drift away into a deep sleep once again.