?

brendon came back with spencer and brent after a couple of hours. brent decided to bring some alcohol to share.
•••
our lips moved in sync, ryans hands moving up my shirt to my bra buckle. he fiddled with it a bit, teasing me. i wanted him. i wanted him bad. we were so drunk. he lifted my shirt off my body, leaving me exposed in my bra and jeans. he placed his mouth on my neck, sucking and biting until purple spots arose onto my skin. he laid me down onto brendons bed. ryan slid my jeans off. he kissed the scars on my stomach carefully, moving up to my chest. he reached behind and unbuckled my bra, pulling it off after. i pulled his shirt off quickly, now leaving him only in his jeans. he put himself between my legs, a tent forming in his pants. he put his lips on mine as i unhooked his belt and unzipped his pants. he took them off along with his underwear, leaving him clothesless. i removed my own underwear shortly after. i let him take control. the night was filled with pain and pleasure. little did i know, this had a consequence.
•••
my eyes open slowly, head pounding, whole body severally sore. arms are wrapped around my naked body. i realize that im in brendons bed and not my own. i turn my head to see a shirtless ryan.
oh fuck. did we-no. oh my god we did.
i heard footsteps coming up the steps. i closed my eyes tightly as they came closer.
"good mor-oh my go-holy fuck" brendon walked in further.
•brendons POV•
i walked into my bedroom. i see y/ns bare back facing me as i walked in.
"good mor-oh my go-holy fuck" i whispered. i look around to see clothes scattered everywhere and my lamp knocked over. i make my way to the closet and grab 2 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans. i grab a few other articles of clothing and set them next to the bed. i go around to the other side and attempted to wake up ryan. he groaned a bit and opened his eyes.
"uhm, what the fuck happened?!?" i asked. he just put his hand on his head.
"wh-what?" he was so confused and hungover. i rolled my eyes.
"did you guys fuck?" i just got straight to the point. ryans eyes widened. he threw his hands over his eyes. 
"god damnit" he whispered. my phone started buzzing. it was sarah.
s-"hi baby" she sounded tired.
b-"hey" i rubbed my eye.
s-""what is y/n doing right now?"
b-"uhh sleeping"
s-"wake her up and grab her stuff, shes coming over"
b-"mmmm ok. well i love you"
s-"love you too. ill be there in 5"
i put my phone back into the pocket of my jeans.
"wake her up, get her dressed, sarahs gonna be here in 5" i hurried down the stairs and started picking up all the trash that was left from the party that took place.
•ryans POV•
i turned to y/n. her eyes were now open.
"s-sarahs gonna be here in 5..." i was quiet.
"can you please get me my clothes" she seemed ok at the moment.
"yeah" i slipped my underwear on quickly under the sheets and walked to the dresser beside the bed and handed her her clothes. i went outside the door and waited for her to get dressed.
•y/ns POV•
i slipped my clothes on and called for ryan to come back in. he came in slowly.
"ryan, did we?" i looked into his brown eyes, my head still sore.
"y-yeah. i think." he scratched his head. he came closer to me until he was just inches away. i moved the loose strand of hair out of his face. he put his hands on my hips and leaned it. our lips connected. we both smiled at the same exact time. i just put my head in his chest, hugging his bare upper body. sarahs voice echoed from the front door.
"ive got to go" i sighed. i pecked ryans lips.
"when are you coming back?" he seemed a bit sad.
"tomorrow some time, maybe tonight"
"oh okay."
i started to walk out the door, my body in tons of pain.
"y/n?"
"yeah?" i turned around.
"girlfriend?" he asked.
"hell yeah" i laughed. he ran and gave me one last peck before i made my way down.
•••