A New Family

Artemis P.O.V

I was shocked and mad that my father handed me a male without my permission!

At least it was a male who I respected. He did hold the sky for me and he went through a lot. Looking at his dull eyes once reminded me of those sea green eyes full of mirth, happiness and joy.

All the hunters saw Perseus and gasped. Thalia quickly recovered from her chick and hugged Percy so hard that I felt his ribs will crack.

"Kelp head where were you and what happened to you". Percy just smiled and looked at me.

What do chores do I have to do Milady he said bowing.

You will wash the clothes, prepare dinner, sharpen the arrows and report to my tent every night.

He just nodded and left.

All the hunters looked at me curiously.

"Milady, why have you made a boy our guardian". Phoebe asked

I will tell you later fir now go to bed.

For the past week, Percy did all the chores without any complaining. He barely talked and never joined us to eat.

After reporting to my tent, he would always wonder off into the woods. My hunters and I grew curious and wanted to find out.

So after he reported to oh tent and strolled away, my hunter and I secretly followed him.

He saw down by a lake crying to himself.

Nobody loves me, I am just a worthless waste of space in the world.

Even thought he was male, it broke my heart to see and hear what Perseus did every night. Most if my hunters also had tears in their eyes. Even Phoebe, one of the coldest hunters was teary eyed. We quietly went to our campfire and discussed what we should do.

I think we have pranked him enough, we should surprise him tomorrow" Phoebe said

Its also his birthday, we should do something for him, besides lady artemis why is he so sad and skinny.

I bit my lip It was really hard and sad to explain. "He was cheated on his girlfriend and never ate for 3 days. One day his cabin door broke and he was brought into my story by annabeth and a son of Apollo to be tortured". By the end of my story, Thalia was  crying.

"I will kill that athena spawn, how dare she torture my cousin."

Percy P.O.V
While I was crying to myself, I felt a figure comfort me. I looked to see one of my favorite goddesses.

Hestia

"Percy I have a request for you, will you be my adopted son since you do not have a mother on your godly side.

Yes lady Hestia, I accept.

She hugged me and gave me the powers that she has, like reading minds, and summoning food out of thin air.

Thank you lady Hestia

She kissed me on the forehead and teleported away

Then Hades and hera also came.

Percy, would you like to be our champion.

Than Hades spoke first.

Percy, if it was not for you, I would not have had my throne and my son would not have become an Olympian, to give my thanks I would like you to become my champion

Then Hera spoke next. Percy I have seen that you sacrifice for me and you prayed to me that I would forgive you. No demigod has ever helped me. So would you like to be Hades and my champion.

I gaea them a warm smile and said yes I will. They both shut beams at me and I felt much stronger, Hera said I can turn invisible when I feel like it. They both hugged me and left.

Only a few days as an Olympian and so many gifts.

I have my  old watch from Tyson which turns into a shield. It got many dents from the one time the man to core or Dr thorn used those spikes. I had my pen Riptide which turns into a sword.

I was literally a walking armory.

I thought about Nico. I hope he was going well against Athena.

I decided to Iris message him to see if he was okay. The jerk of being a god was that I did nit need to use drachmas to call people and you can talk for an unlimited amount of time.

I asked Iris to show Nico.

The mist shimmered and I saw Nico training with mummy's. The training arena was covered in cushioning and hundreds of destroyed dummys. After waiting for 10 seconds he realized that an iris message appeared and saw me.

Oh, hey Percy, how's it going.

"If you forget being tied to tree, almost getting stampeded by deer's and doing tiring chores then amazing" I told him

"Well, athena is surprisingly nice and I think I have developed a crush on her." He said breathing heavely.

"Well I think you should ask her out tomorrow."

Well, see you next next week for the council meeting.

I slashed through the mist ending the call.

Well lets hope tomorrow the hunters and artemis will give me some mercy.

"Yeah fat chance, "my mind told me.