Chapter 1

DON'T PLAY YOUTUBE VIDEO TILL I SAY SO.

I sat in the back of the black car heading to my new foster home. This will be my 15 foster home. One for each year. I was put in foster care when I was one, and I'm 16 now.

What if someone want to adopt me? I could be someone's child forever. I would really want my name Alessia Johnson. That would be nice. Alessia Marie Johnson. Luckily these people's name is Johnson. Yay. Go me.

"Honey, now I need you to be good. This foster home is more than.... Than the other places you've been, she said nervously Treat them well, and they'll treat you well."

"Yes mam." I said quietly. I was always shy. I didn't want to draw to much attention to myself, or get close to anyone. Getting close to someone would mean telling about my foster care, and that is something I do NOT want to have to do. Especially foster parents. If they found out about my past years, they'd hate me.

"We're here Alessia. Get out. Quickly."

I looked out the window. This house was huge.

Note: ignore the A on the front door.

"Yes mam."

We walked up to the door and my social worker said, "Stop being so quiet and shy all the time hun. They'll love you." Then, she knocked on the door, and a lady opened the door.

"Hi! We're so happy to have you here Alessia. I'm sure you,ve heard we're the Johnsons. Your a Johnson now, welcome home!"

"What do you-"

"'Mrs. Johnson." My social worker said. "I'll let you all get settled in." She turned to me and said, "Be good love.

Then whispered "I love you. Do well my dear. Make me proud."

"I'll try Mrs. Wood." I whisprered back. "Love you too?"

She let go of me and walked back to her car, not even looking back.

Now the woman that was supposed of be Mrs. Johnson, was now looking at me with cold in her eyes.

"In brat. We got rules for you that we need to talk about."

"Yes mam." I say those words too much.

**

They sat me at there kitchen table, Mrs. and Mr. Johnson infront of me. Then they'd recited the rules they made for me.

1. Never talk back to anyone.
2. Don't speak unless spoken to.
3. No friends.
4. No past family.
5. Don't ask for anything.
6. Adress us by our last name.

After they told mee the rules, they went over my daily routine.

1. Get ready for school.
2. Walk to school.
3. Walk back immediately after your done.
4. Clean the house.
5. Make dinner.
6. Eat any scraps for dinner.
7. Clean that mess up.
8. Get the kids clothes picked out for the next day.
9. Get there pajamas.
10. Give baths to the little ones.
11. Dress them
12. Tuck the kids in.
13. Watch them till they go to sleep.
14. Do any homework you have.
15. Get yourself ready for bed.