Chapter 1: Akashi Seijuurou

REMEMBER! I DO NOT OWN KUROKO NO BASKET OR THEIR CHARACTER! CREDITS TO CREATORS! ALL I OWN IS THIS STORY AND MY OCS! ENJOY!!
~+~+~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"zZzZzZz.." Sleeping soundly as I was, I dreamt of a dream. Of course like every one in the world but it felt... real.

------DREAM--------

A black figure cast upon me. The figure in my eye sights spoke. "Hello, my name is ---"

What was that? That wasn't clear, static like in all honesty.

"Hi!! My name is Yumi Musei!" Energtic and carefree as I sounded, I somehow felt so calm. The figure opened it's mouth "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" Huh? What are you saying? I don't kno-

A loud slam approached my dreams. "YUMI WAKE UP! IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOOL!!"

"nng.." I opened my eyes fast and turned to him in shock.

"POPS!? FIRST DAY!? TODAY!!!?" I got up, basically throwing a tantrum. I threw a pillow into my dad's face which then slid off his face. "OOF!" "POPS GET OUT I GOTTA GET READY!! NOW!" Rubbing his face, well to be exact his temples, while existing my room.

"Our daughter can become a pitcher on a baseball team if she wanted.." Pouting away he had gone downstairs to make breakfast.

Quickly, washed my face rubbing my red eyes and jumped into my uniform which the main colors were black and gray. My black ball of bed head swayed over my back. Retrieving my bag which was on my desk, I quickly ran out my bedroom door. "Breakfast is read-!!"

"POPS I GOTTA GO! I'M OFF!" Running as quickly as I can, I made my way on the sidewalk to Rakuzan High.

Dad's P.O.V
"... Miko... Because of you she can be on the track team as well.." Massaging his forehead, slowly sitting down on the couch.

Yumi's P.O.V
"huff..huff.." Can't believe I made it! I caught my breath and made my way to the entrance of Rakuzan High. "Uwaah.. so many student.." As expected! A great school with a great environment! The corner of my eye caught a glimpse of a crowd students in awe to something you would rarely see at a school.

A limo..? The door opened, a guy came out of the car door with a stern look. Bright red hair and two different eye colors. One red and the other yellow. Female students seem to be freaking out, saying things like 'KYAAA' or "GOOD MORNING -----SAMA!!."

"Rich people huh?" I shrugged running my way to the entrance ceremony.

Th principal was yapping his lips on and on and on, but man I's really excited! "Please bow." Wow I didn't think it'll end.. All have bowed and all have walked back to class following their new teacher. We all have sat in the seats that were arranged for us.

Next to the window in the middle of the class, I stared out to witness the view. It was an incredible view, cherry blossoms soaring the skies, kids scattered about. It was.. breathe taking. But perfect scene cut short, I felt eyes staring at me.

I had chills down my spine, but nothing will ruin this great day! I turned to my right and was shocked to what I've seen. "Ah! You're that limo boy!" I stated. Looking at his shiny hair and those two different eye colors, its almost unreal. But hey, I'm a chick with red eyes so what can I say?

I smiled and put out my hand. "Hi! I'm Yumi Musei! And you are?" He smirked and stared at me. Surprisingly, I was actually kind of tense. "I'm Akashi Seijuurou, nice to meet you Musei." He took my hand for a shake, gently but still strong enough. Akashi... Seijuurou..? Have I heard that name before? Wait why is he calling me by my given name?