Chapter 2: Save Me!

A book? Its a story about a superhero..

"Good evening." Its the black figure again..

"Hello!!"

"That book is really interesting isn't it? The hero always appears at the last moment, its pretty amazing if you ask me."

"I guess that is amazing!" I smiled back at the figure.

-------------------

I opened my eyes little by little, blink by blink. Where am I.. Am I on the roof? "OUCH!!" I looked down at my legs to see them tied and.. cuts!? bruises?! I can't let free of my arms! Tied by my legs and arms.. great. I heard giggling not too far from me.

"Hey she's finally awake!" A girl shouted" a group of girls walked over to me, smirking evilly. The girls from the bathroom!? "You! YOU'RE ALL THE ONES THAT DID THIS TO ME AREN'T YOU!" My body gave a sense of anger, my eyes widen, my cheeks took a strike of redness.

"Now, now, you worthless garbage." One of them came walking to me.. the leader of this stupid gang I suppose. She grabbed my collar. "Akashi-sama isn't yours. He's ours. Thinking you're all that just because he gave you some of his lunch!? Don't you dare go near Akashi again."

"..Huh?"
What in the world are they talking about?!

"All that!? What!? I literally just met him today! You all can like Akashi all you want but don't drag me into your depressions just because he gave me lunch and not you!"

"SHUT UP!" I felt a smack on my face. "Why you-"

"I'm going to make you regret ever talking to us like that! And i'm going to make this clear too. So you won't ever go near Akashi again." She started kicking my legs and punching my face. For a good 10 minutes she stopped. Her evil smile... she turned around and nodded at one of the girls in the crowd as if it was a signal or an order to do something.

Glaring at the floor I heard footsteps coming closer. Immediately I looked up to see the guy in my class. "Ah, your the guy that.."

{ FLASH BACK }

"Hello, is Akashi Seijuurou in this class?" I turned to my side to see a group of girls looking for Akashi. They seem like a bunch of 'populars'. "Y-Yeah he's in this class, over there." One of the male students in my class pointed this way. The group of girls came walking over here, glaring at me.

{ END OF FLASHBACK }

"You directed these ... to Akashi." I was conpuzzled why he was here in the first place. He looked wimpy and fragile. His body structure was okay, not too much muscles but good for our age. He opened his mouth slightly "I-I'm sorry.." huh? The girls took out their phones and cameras all pointing to my direction.

"What are you- MFFF" W-What is this!? Something solid is in my mouth! It smells bad, putrid! It hurts.. Am I crying? I'm going to pass out.. My body feels heavy.. Help.. Someone.. Help.. Akashi..

"What a slut!"
"HAHAHA!!"
"She's such a whore."
"That's so gross"

What? YOU'RE THE ONES THAT ARE PULLING THE STRINGS. My anger rose. I started bitting making whatever was in my mouth, squeal in pain and exit. Spitting the foul taste that lingers on I looked at the girls.

"Take these chains off of me." I growled.

"W-Why would we do that?" They started to tremble.

"Why? MAYBE because I'm going to beat the living crap out of you!? OH, I DON'T KNOW maybe you shouldn't chain people for a hobby! If you are losing to someone to the one you love don't do ... THIS. Go try harder and get his heart! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING? IS JUST SEEING HIM BE ALONE ENOUGH? WHY WOULD YOU HATE ON ME JUST BECAUSE IM TRYING TO BE HIS FRIEND? YOU MUST HAVE ALOT OF NERVES TAKING ME OUT IN THE FRIST PLACE. AND AKASHI ISN'T YOURS HE'S- "

I heard the rooftop door break open. It was bent in the center, assuming someone kicked it. Hard.

"Akashi isn't yours he's...?" A man with shiny red hair and heteroromatic eyes has entered onto the roof.

"Akashi..."

"AKASHI-SAMA!?"

---------------------

Hi! Sorry for the VERY VERY VERY long wait! I don't really have an excuse besides watching anime, reading manga, eating, sleeping. I've never really done a dramatic scene in a story before. So this is my first time.. XD! I hope it was at least an okay!

THANK YOU FOR READING! CHAPTER 3 IS YES COMING AROUND APRIL 5TH! okay its not forreal XD! Thank you to those that corrected me, AUGUST 5TH XDD! Yes I'm going to put a date for myself cause I feel really bad for having you guys wait for such a long time like I did... Well everytime XD