Fuzzy

I am so sorry for my absence. I had a lot of personal things going on, and I couldn't find the time to write. But I'm back now!

Frank POV

I took Gerard home the next morning. He dressed in his normal clothes I had brought, and he insisted I take him out in a wheelchair, though he was fine to walk. So I did. We went out to the front where a male nurse took the wheelchair, and we were off. As I drove, I'd occasionally look at him as he gazed out the window.

"Hey sweets," I said, grabbing his attention. He looked at me softly. "Not to throw you right back in, but that concert is tomorrow."

"Misfits?" He said, stating so but with a questioning undertone. I smiled and nodded. He lit up. "I still wanna go. We gotta get close though."

I grinned. "Of course. That means we need to be there super early though."

He nodded. We drove to his house, where I arranged that I'd sleep with him in his bed to make sure he was watched 24/7. We stayed in his bed all the rest of the day, and at some point he'd fallen asleep. It was already dark out, maybe 10 at night. I held him, thanking the universe for keeping him alive until we found him. As the night stretched on, i found myself falling asleep. Soon enough, the comfortable silence consumed me.

In the morning, I woke up to find Ms.Way sitting on the bed on Gerard's side, the two talking quietly. Gerard had managed through my weird hold on him to sort of sit up against me, which seemed like it'd be uncomfortable. I sat up, pulling their attention towards myself.

"Good morning." I yawned. I was careful not to mess up how Gerard sat, but he moved with me and sat up normally next to me.

"Good morning, Frank. Thank you for bringing him home yesterday." His mom smiled.

I nodded. "Of course."

Gerard smiled at me. "Morning, Frankie."

I pecked his head and yawned once more. Mrs.Way smiled and exhaled. "Thank god for you two."

Gerard looked back at her. "Thank god for you."

She laughed a little and nodded. "So, what time is that concert of yours?"

"Well it starts at 8pm, but I was thinking we'd leave real early to get a good spot." I offered.

"Sounds good." She smiled. "Well, I've got to get Mikey from Ray's place. It's about 9 am by the way. I'll be back with food too." She informed us, standing up as she spoke.

We nodded. "Okay mom." Gerard replied.

"Sounds good." I offered.

She gave us one last smile before leave the room. Once she did, I suggested to Gerard that we shower. He went first, and I went in after, of course not without teasing him about his ass. That was my favorite asset of his. Get it? Asset?

Anyways.

As I dried off, Ms.Way came back to the house. I could hear Mikey outside the bathroom door talking happily but gently to Gerard. Mikey may have been a mature little shit for his age, but he still looked up to Gerard, he was still the baby of the family. I got dressed and waited a couple minutes before exiting the bathroom to let them talk. When I finally walked out, Gerard was holding Mikey and Mikey was hugging him like nobody's business. After a few seconds he let go and Gerard kissed the top of his head and whispered an "I'm sorry, I love you kiddo."

Mikey nodded back at him and quietly replied with "Love you too."

Mikey got up and said good morning to me, and left the room. Gerard was all dressed, sitting there looking a little hollow.

"Gerard?"

He looked up at me, but didn't say anything.

"I love you, you know that? And I promise soon things will make sense. I'm gonna help you. I'm gonna help you figure it out okay? I know it hurts, and I'm gonna help it heal? I promise."

He nodded. "I know Frank." He smiled a little, but still with a different expression. "I love you too."

About an hour later, we left.

{I just wanted to explain that this is a kinda filler because next chapter includes smut. Like, yeah. Okay. So I'm skipping over the concert section because it'd be a little time consuming to explain all that when it's literally "we had a great time at the concert". Okay? So here we go fast forward to after the concert}

We had a great time at the concert.

{¯\_()_/¯ told you}

We got back to the house. His mother was at work on a late shift call, and Mikey was once again gone at his friend's house. Gerard was giggly as fuck, adrenaline still lingering in his body. He smiled brightly at me as he locked the door behind us, making our way up the stairs.

"Oh my god Frank that was insane. That was awesome. Oh jeez. Thank you so much."

He wouldn't shut up. It was cute. As we made our way into his room, and he sat on his bed, I felt all fuzzy all of a sudden. I looked over at him, watching him as he took off his jacket and his shirt. He looked back at me, smiling like crazy.

I made sure the door was locked before walking over to him. I cupped his face and his smile softened. I leaned down and kissed him, staying there as long as he'd let me. After a few moments, he leaned closer to me before pulling away softly. "Frank?"

"Yeah?" I whispered.

He kept his eyes on me and put a hand on my chest. "Are we?"

I felt heart pounding. Was this okay for me to do? Even if he didn't know yet? Would I be breaking the rules? I had already started dating him, so would it matter?

"Frank? Are we?"

I looked down at him. "Do you want to? Only if you really want to Gee."

He tensed a little, then relaxed. "I want to, but I wouldn't know what to do."

I put a hand over his and grasped it. "I'll help you."