6

Pierre😖

Ion know what to do. The house so damn quiet. Niyah aint been home. Zamiya and Asjah been coming to the hospital to see if Mirah awake cause they need advice. Nasha and Jordan not agreeing on little things. Jada still adorable. Nas and Tory still the same.

Shit, only person to really switch was Niyah. Ian never getting over that. Ive been updated that Amirah could wake up anytime soon but shit, ion know.

These folks might change that shit sooner or later. I was now doing my daily routes. I had gotten the drugs i sell out of the safe in the theater along with some money and my glock 40. I began thinking about how Amirah wanted an Uzi with an extended clip and a purple beam. Since ima spend the rest of my life with her, might as well get it.

But, after im done working. Ion usually buy guns inthe morning I usually do it at night. And usually, by the time Im done, it'll be 7:08 or 7:10. I loaded up the car with Nas, Jordan, and Tory. Zamiya and Asjah had came over to the house to help watch Jada with Nasha. We got in the car and drove off.

Asjah💝

"Hi Jada" Zamiya said in a close enough baby voice. "Hi titi baby"

Jada smiled cheeing on her hand. She was a good baby. She disnt really cry much.

"Where you a gpod baby?" I asked Nasha who sat on the couch doing her class work.

She looked up.

"I dont know. Probably not. I think Jordan was" she replied

I nodded my head in understandment then sat back waiting for a text from Sincere.

Later on that night.

"Jadaaaaaa" I yelled carrying her around the house.

The boys still werent home and Niyah and Miya were knocked. I fed her, burped her, changed her, and she still fussy. This exactly why i dont want kids. I feels bad for Sincere. Cause if he want kids, he gone have to adopt an 20 yr old.

Ian pushing shit outta my Vagina🤷🏽‍♀️. The door opened and finally the boys walked in. Jordan put his stuff down and grabbed Jada and she immediately stopped crying.

"Wow" he said putting her down.

Then she began crying again. He picked her back up and woke Niyah up. They said goodnight and walked upstairs.

I woke up Miya and told her i was going home. I noticed Pierre didnt come in and when I walked outside, his car was gone also. I shrugged hopping into the car and driving off.

Amirah😣

"Yean shit. Slut ass" She shouted

"Momma why would you say that?" I replied.

"You gone be just like yo no good dumbass father.. He aint get nowhere and life and you aint getting nowhere in life. You gone die before younget noticed by any ofnthese colleges you tryna get in" She ranted

"Yo take that shit back." I replied

"Fuck you burn in hell slut basket!" She yelled slammig her room door.

"Bitch ima prove yo ass wrong. Bet, bitch. Bet.." i said walking out the house

My daddy did get somewhere in his life before he died. She jus misses him too much.

"Mi baby" i turned around to see my father

"D-d-dad?" I stuttered on the verge of tears

"Hey baby." He said opening his arms.

I ran into his arms givig him the biggest hug.

"Mirah, listen to me. You gotta wake up." He said

"I cant dad."

"Thats what yo momma wants to hear. You wanna prove her wrong? You gotta get up. You laying in this hospital bed not gone get you nowhere. Go to college and pursue your dreams. Only you can do it. And if you need me, ill always be here" he said pointing to my heart while fading away

"Dad? Dad no no no come back dad. I miss you soo much!" I yelled after him

Loud beeping interrupted me causing my eyes to pop open. It was a bright sunny day. I looked around to see Pierre sleeping on that uncomfortable ass couch.

"King" i yelled whispered

But he didnt budge. He looked so peaceful. I miss seeing his facea and his smile and hearing his voice and feeling his touch.

I miss my baby and my cousins and my friends. I miss all that. I wanna go back to work and prove my momma wrong. Even tho her ass not looking down on me, cause she in Hell burning up, i still gotta mark my spot.

MirahWasHere⚡️........

Sorry it took me so long to update. Writers block😭.