17

Age change!!!
Amirah: 20
Pierre: 21
Tory: 22
Nasha: 18
Jada: 3
Asjah: 19
Zamiya: 19
Desire: 20
Jordan: 19
Nas: 20

3 months later

Amirah

[ 5:30 am]

I woke up feeling the urge to throw-up. I ran into the bathroom and let it out. I heard as Pierre called my name.

"Mirah." He said

I tried to reply, but once I opened my mouth, i vomited again. I saw as he quickly got up and came to me.

"You good?" He asked

I nodded my head standing up and walking to the sink. He flushed the toilet for me as i brushed my teeth.

"Com'on" he said taking me back into the room.

He put me back in the bed covering me up. I felt nauseous as fuck! I was cramping, and sniffing. 

"You hungry?" He asked me

I shook my head no. I began to feel tired.

"Im tired" i replied

He laid next to me and pulled me into his arms as I dozed off.

[ 10:05 am]

I woke up once more running to the bathroom. Ive been going back and forth having to throw up or pee. I began to cry as the cramps were killing me.

Pierre had left to go to work with Tory and Jordan.

Knock knock

"Come in." I said and in walked Nas and Desire.

I brushed my teeth and went back into the room laying down.

"Ya." I said

"Pierre wanted me to check up on you. She look fine to me." Nas said into the phone walking out

"Hey Mirah, the girls and i are cooking.. and by the girls and I i mean just me. They're just waiting asking to taste test. Want anything?" Desire asked

"Nah. Thanks though." I said

She walked out closing the door. Thats when I went back to sleep.

[ 6:30 pm]

"Baay" i heard a voice

"Baaay." It said again

I groaned rolling over

"Hm?" I said still sleep.

"Bay wake up you gotta eat sum. And here." I finally opened my eyes to see Pierre.

He had pregnancy test in his hand. Three different kinds. I shot him a look and he shot me one back.