Prologue

The teen girl was walking through the woods one Monday morning while humming a blissful tone. She headed to the garden where her breakfast was waiting to be picked and eaten. Just thinking about the fresh fruits made her drool.

On her way there she passed the ocean shore and had noticed a sound coming from nearby. An unknown sound.

She was frightened perhaps the sound came from royal guards who had found her! But she heard it once more and the voice had such pain and suffering in it that she needed to go look for the source.

Once she had reached the ocean shore her eyes landed on a horrific sight.

'A ship wreck had happened in the middle of the sea?' HOW!' she thought as she saw some debri still floating far from the shore. If someone was on that ship  they must have drowned. That made her gag and feel a wave of sorrow.

The sound was back, so much louder this time. It sounded just like a  boys groan! "A Survivor!" She was happy to know this and relying on hope alone she went through all the rubble and found a teen boys body.

He was about her age who was toned and dressed in white pants and a long sleeved black coat that reached down to his knees. On the back of the coat  the girl realized something that made her go pale. A print every one know and feared.

The royal crest

———————————————————-
Hey guys! It's Kit_Cat here to tell you that I'll be uploading this particular story every 2 weeks. Sorry it's so short but in my defense this is a prologue. Next chapie will be longer I promise!

Love you all so much BYÈ!!!!!