Chapter 4: Searching Part 1

No POV today peeps!
—————————————————————————————-
"Any way......" William took a pause before he continued "was there any one else?"

The room went quiet. Eventually after what felt like hours but were only mere seconds ameena spoke "I'm sorry you were the only person I found." Her eyes looked down as she spoke. She didn't want to see his face filled with sorrow.

"I see..." his voice was emotionless. Ameena would have thought that he would be more saddened by the fact his friends were missing.

And then she looked up.

The poor boy was shamelessly sobbing. The sight alone had burned a hole through her heart.

"But once you feel better we ca go double check together" she reassured him.

Though he knew it was pointless he still nodded.  Hope filled his mind though. Hope that he wasn't the only one and that hope brought a smile to his face.

"Then let's get going!" He yelled and tried to stand. That resulted in him crashing down onto Ameena. It was the classic scenario where one falls on top of the other and they look into each other's eyes. Except this time the poor girl in the bottom was being crushed by the 139 bound 18 year old and that 18 year old was in extreme pain because if recent events. Let's just say it wasn't romantic at all.

"Get off imbecile!" She yelled as he tried to stand and fell again. "You have got to be kidding me." She was beyond pissed. "That's it!" She yelled as she pushed herself up grabbed the boy dragged him back to the bed and practically launched him on top of it.

"How do you expect to get better if you keep pushing yourself over the limits. You need rest." She scolded  him a little longer and then let the room.

"Uh goodbye to you too then." He said a bit confused by what had just happened. First of all he can't stand! Then he fell on top of his rescuer and she was able to push him up then pick him up and throw him on the bed with those skinny arms? HOW? And now he is left alone yet again.

Well might as well rest if he want her to find his friends.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Guess who just got back from Mexico!!!! I hope you guys enjoy the chapter sorry it's so short but I wanted to get it out as soon as possible because of how much long it's been. Next chapter will be over 600 words I promise. Cat out!

Ps I did not do a grammar check but I will edit that later cya!