Fell!Papyrus x G!Sans

Kink;
Very light bondage
(It's not even those hardcore shit with handcuffs lmao I be using silk.)
G's first time as a SUB.

———

"Are you sure about this?"

G nodded mutely, too flustered to speak.
He was laying on Edge's bed, hands tied behind his back to minimize his movement.
Edge was.. Pretty popular, to say at least. He was rich, a very well known chef. He was also known for being a professional in bed. Those people who have slept with him has boasted about how "Fucking amazing" he was with bondage. He was a trained Dominant, of course. They spoke highly of how 'dangerous' and how rough he was in sex.
How he used leather cuffs and chains to hold them down, and how malice shined in his eyes. Knife play was one of his specialities.
G heard of this from a friend, and he admits, it kind of scared him a little. But he wanted to know how it felt like to bottom, and G thought of Edge. He wanted to see first hand what he was like in bed, and he had even prepared himself to say 'yes' to anything he says.
But he didn't expect this.
He didn't expect that instead of leather cuffs, he pulled out a silk strip from his drawers, and how his 'rough touches' were him gently dragging his claws on his spine. And G.. Well, he was pleasantly surprised.
Edge was sitting beside the bed on a chair, watching G was he twitched and moaned his name.
He had been preparing him for almost an hour, stretching him with his fingers to make sure it won't hurt one bit.
G in turn was almost lost in bliss, the lust fogging up his senses where he could only whimper and moan.
Edge made sure to always keep him in check.
"Are you here G?" G felt a hand touch his face, rubbing his cheekbone gently. He nodded, whimpering more as his leg twitches from the stimulation. "You have to talk to me, sweetheart," Edge murmured, pinpricks taking up and down at G, wondering how this guy could actually bottom out. He looked like a dominant kind of partner in bed, so when he told Edge that it was going to be his first time as a Sub, Edge wasn't surprised.
He was just surprised on why he came to Edge; a stranger who he only heard of from friends who had grasped some gossip from those who laid in bed with him. G managed to gasp out a raspy answer, "I-I'm here." Edge placed a light kiss on his neck, smiling.
It took a while to see G unfold, but it was worth it.
"Want me to untie you?" "N-no. It's.." G took a sharp inhale when he felt Edge's fingers fondle his clit, tracing circles around it and pinching it slightly, making G squirm.
He was slick, and Edge decided to stop teasing him, and from the looks of it, G was half-asleep with bleary eyes. Edge chuckled inwardly, examining him with curious pinpricks.
He was a handsome guy, almost as tall as him. Two peculiar scars were in his face; one going up his right eye, the one below his other eye head down towards his lip, both looking deep enough to the fact you could feel the dent when you trace a finger over it.
His jawline was godly, and Edge let out a snort when he though of that.
He had pristine bones, from his legs up to his head. The only weird thing is the scarred gnash across his ribs which spiked the curiosity in him, but he decided to stave the questions off from the thought of him getting uncomfortable.
Edge couldn't wait any longer, any patience he had has gone down the drain already as he carefully got on the bed, kneeling before him.
He reached over to make sure the ribbon binding his wrists were tied in a comfortable position, so he won't strain himself. G looked utterly wrecked, barely registering what was happening. But he did respond when Edge suddenly spread his legs, pushing them up so he had easier access.
G shivered when the cold air hit his throbbing cunt, making him whine more and squirm in the silky white sheets of Edge's bed; the cool surface battling his heated body.
He sounded so desperate, that Edge took pity on him. "Get ready G. I want you to tell me to stop if it gets uncomfortable, okay?" G nodded hastily, wanting to feel his first time. Edge unzipped his black leathery pants,  freeing his dick which was already hard at the sight of the beautiful creature below him, ready to be taken. G reacted eagerly, murmuring out pleads and moans, as he tried to buck his hips, forgetting that he was bound.
Edge felt his arousal getting worked up at the sight.
He wanted to fuck him hard, but had to hold the feeling off due to the fact that this was his first time; and wanted him  to enjoy it the best he could.
G watched him rub his hand up and down on his cock a few times before positioning in front on his entrance, nudging him a bit.
And for the first time during this session, G was nervous.
What if it hurt a lot?
Would he be able to handle it?
He didn't want to turn Edge off, so he was determined to move forward, ignoring all those warning signals in his mind. Edge seemed to notice his sudden hesitance as he comfortingly rubbed G's inner thighs. "You know, we could have a safe word." G looked at Edge before gulping. Seemed like a "sure, go on" movement, so Edge smiled and said, "Safe word is Butter."
G made a chuckling sound of amusement from the word, but nodded, eyes quickly focusing on the cock resting between his legs.
Edge hummed in acknowledgement.
He knew what he wanted.
He slowly pressed the head of his dick on his entrance, which then proceeded to slip inside easily with a pop.
Edge let out an easy sigh, his warmth made his spine shiver.
Waiting to fuck him was worth it, preparing him like this. It will be relatively easy with no pain. He pushed himself in some more, and noticed that even if he prepared him for an hour, he was still tight around him, wrapping his dick comfortably inside.
G was writhing under him, moaning out Edge's name and overall being desperate for more friction; I mean, judging from his hips canting. He was shaking and pulling in some deep breaths, and Edge stopped for a moment just to see if he was okay. Was it too much stimulation? Edge waited a bit, watching G's cries reduce to quiet hiccups.
Should he stop?
Maybe G forgot the safe word and-
"Ngah.. Please. Don't.. Stop." G buried his face in his arms, muttering more desperate pleads. Edge raised an eyebrow in surprise, before reluctantly giving an experimental thrust.
They both groaned from it, and in no time, Edge was already setting up a steady rhythm.
It was of average speed, but it still made G moan loudly, the lewd and disgusting sounds made Edge want more. Edge firmly but gently grasped his legs, pushing them up more so he could go deeper without a problem.
He felt amazing.
His walls clenched down on Papyrus' dick deliciously, his dick pushing down on his spot.
G mewled, canting his hips up and down faster, chasing after pleasure. It was a treat, looking down at G who looked like a tied up present just for him.
The atmosphere was heavy with a thick blanket of lust, the sound of whimpers and moans filled the room. And after a while, they both felt the knot in their stomachs tighten, the burning sensation in G's stomach made him call out Edge's name.
He was so close. He was so desperate to cum. He wanted to-
"E-Edge!"
His movements went rigid, hips bucking up and pushing into his dick, the knot breaking as cum flowed out his pussy. The sudden burst of sensitive pleasure and magic made him collapse back.
Edge grunted, pushing in inside his sensitive area as he came as well, grunting as he rode his orgasm out.
After a while, G was panting, his breath short as his magic was slightly depleted. Edge pulled out of him making him whimper and wince, before getting up and off the bed. He wordlessly opened a door to another room, before slipping in.
G watched him, calming off of his high. He felt the pleasant ache in his bones, the feeling of being satisfied made him grin.
Maybe being a sub wasn't really that bad.
He laid in the bed for a few minutes, bathing in the soft silky sheets before reaching for the blanket covers-
Only to be interrupted by his wrists being restrained in the cloth around them.
A small chuckle left him as he patiently waited for Edge, who, in turn entered the room while buttoning on a black and elegant suit. Edge walked over to the bed, the click of his heels bouncing off the walls as he pecked G's cheek and sat down on the chair beside him.
He pulled on the ribbon on his wrists, untying him and putting the strip away for future use.
He had a gentle grin on his face, bringing his hand up to slowly and carefully caress G's cheekbone. G felt the warm sensation in his stomach again, this time with butterflies as well.
"You did amazing," Edge praised. "For your first time."
G felt his insides flutter at his light words, stretching a bit and sitting up. Now that he realized it, it was embarrassing. Staying like this in a stranger's home, hogging the whole bed even though it was only supposed to be a one night stand.
"I should be going," G looked at Edge, a grin on his face. He was thankful he went to Edge; since he made his first time worth it. It felt amazing.
Edge hummed thoughtfully, retracting his arm from his face and getting up from the chair.
G's gaze followed him, oblivious since he was lost in thought.
Will they be able to do it again?
Does he want to?
Was he, himself, even good in bed?
"If you want to do it again, here's my number."
Edge slipped him a piece of paper with a mischievous smirk on his face.
G's face went bright yellow. Shit, did he say that out loud? Probably not-
"And yes. You were good in bed."
"Goddammit."