2 - Confidence

Ok now we getting to the real shit

So basically being a bad bitch is all about confidence and attitude. Never be afraid to be extra or a drama queen, you're not an ordinary bitch, you're a BAD bitch

If you're not that confident I can teach you how to act so. Fake it 'till you make it.

Wear bomb ass clothes

They don't need to show half of your body, let those for the hoes.(NFFA: nothing wrong with flauting what you have, if you are confident in your body and want to show it more power to you (just don't break public nudity laws))  Wear clothes that make you feel comfortable in the first place, because, believe me, if you feel good, you'll look good.
You don't have to buy expensive clothes or clothes from a specifc brand to look bomb. You can be on fleek even on a low budget.

Girl it doesn't matter if you're just going to the grocery store, do your hair, do your make up, put your killer heels on if you want to.

Be a nightmare lookin' like a dream.

Be a devil lookin' like an angel.

The world is your red carpet

When walking keep your back straight, shoulders back and chin up. Always wear your resting bitch face to let people know you're not taking anyone's shit today.

Fuck smiling. It takes 45 muscles to frien, but only 10 muscles to frown. Frown all day. Lose weight. Get ripped. Gainzz
(NFFA: just wear whatever expression you want to, if you want to smile then smile, kill 'em with kindness (this is still kinda funny tho))

Walk like the goddamn supermodel you are, let those filthy peasents BOW DOWN to you, cause you deserve nothing less, you are THE SHIT, THE BOSS, you ain't no princess, you ain't no queen, you a motherfucking GODDESS, let those uncultured swines know that.
(NFFA: the cringe levels are getting unhealthy 🥵 but YEAHH GO QUEEENNN)