Baby belly

1990

5 months later...

"What the hell Michael why did you take so long?!"I said angry at Michael when he walked in the room.

"Baby But I have your pancakes",Michael said handing me a plate of pancakes with strawberry's on top and chocolate syrup.

"FUCK!"I Yelled.

"What's wrong?"Michael said sitting next to me rubbing my baby belly.

"We're suppose to go to the doctor in about 10 minutes to find the baby's gender"I said.

"Shit!Umm go change!"Michael said.

At the doctor....

"So doctor what is it?I said looking over to the ultrasound.

"It seems to be a baby boy!"The doctor said looking over to Michael.

"A baby boy?!"Michael said excited.

"Awww we're having a baby boy mike!"I said holding Michael's hand.

"We are!"Michael said trying to hold back tears.

At Michael's house

"So Mike we're getting married next month",I said rubbing my baby belly.

"But you know it's just a civil wedding with no one watching us",Michael said sitting next to me.

"I'm happy with that".

"Why must you be so perfect",Michael said holding my face.

"Why must you be so charming?"I said leaning closer.

"Nope not today!"I said putting my finger over Michael's mouth.

I was very concentrated on Michael,then I heard someone knock at the door. Michael asked me if I could answer it because he would be taking a shower so I did.

I opened the door shocked to see her once again.

"Diana?"I said rubbing my baby belly.

"Hmph..Jen",Diana said crossing her arms.

"Move",She commanded.

"No,why should I?"I said trying to close the door.

"I'm here to see Michael!"She said pushing the door back.

"Move please",She commanded again.

"NO!"

She pushed me back which made me fall on the floor.

"I didn't think I would be able to push a pregnant woman",she said smirking looking down at me.

"That's where you belong",She said stepping on me.

I stood up and I catched up to her while she tried to find Michael.

"COME HERE!"I said grabbing her hand,holding her back.

"Let go of me",She said trying hard to escape.

She twisted my arm and pushed me against the wall. She put her hands around my neck trying hard to choke me.

"Now,I will find Michael and you will not say a word about this. If I find out you told Michael I will kill you myself",She said holding my neck tight.

"You're crazy",I said trying to speak.

She grabbed me and threw me on the floor and she then got on top of me and held my neck really tight.

"Shut up! No one is around probably not even Michael. So shut the hell up Or I swear I'll kill you right here!"She said.

I was getting hurt because I was pregnant and I couldn't have her on top of my stomach.

"Get off of me",I said punching her face.

I stood up and threw her against a wall I Then saw that she was bleeding from her nose.

"You Bitch!"She said running toward me.

She punched me across the face,I fell to the floor and hit my back on a table.

She came close to me and started choking me again.

"LET HER GO DIANA!"Michael said angry as he walked in the living room.

He grabbed her and threw her on the floor then helped me up.

"I don't care if I'm a Man,if you don't get out of here right now I swear I will hit you so hard! I don't even care hitting you I will do whatever I need to do for the safety of my baby and my fiancé!"Michael said angry looking down at Diana.

"FUCK BOTH OF YOU!"Diana said angry I did indeed hear a crack in her voice. She ran out of the house as fast as she could.

Michael put his hands around me once Diana left.

I started crying and sobbing,Michael held me tighter and kissed my forehead.

"Don't cry baby it's okay",Michael said holding me.