o.

peachy !
timothée chalamet

( book one )

in which the broken help mend each other

or

in which rose gallagher falls in love with her high school sweetheart all over again

( cast ! )

( cast ! )

rose gallagher
didar

"you were so different when we were younger. you used to have this spark in you, but now there's nothing left of it."

timothée chalamet
timothée chalamet

"nothing ever changes with you, rose. for a split second i could think you're a completely different person, but in the end you're still that same girl that broke my heart in high school."

armie hammer
armie hammer

"you're the type of girl i hope my son never dates."

saoirse ronan
saoirse ronan

"why is it that you can't let a single person into your life for a long period of time? it's like you can't understand how much you hurt him when you push him away."

theo gallagher
zach herron

"sixteen years of living with you and i never actually knew the real rose. if i had, i never would have considered you a role model."

amelia simmons
melanie santos

"i thought we agreed on not fighting anymore. i thought we agreed on living our lives to their fullest and on taking chances once and a while. yet you're still spiralling down the same rabbit hole with the same twisted, toxic people."

dylan gallagher
ashton irwin

"my heart goes out to whoever you end up passing all of this shit onto because, darling, there is a whole lot of it and not enough time in the day for you to fix anything you've ever done."