Insta-scam

So this chapter is gonna be really long compared to all the other like 112 😂 hope you guys don't want to kill me after this and I also hope I don't ruin the story😭

9 months ago, October 8

Stassie's POV

"It's like you're not over her! Come on Sammy! It's been a fucking year and she's engaged and you have ME! Get over it!" I screamed at him. This is insane. How is he still hung up on this stupid girl? He left her and his twins to be with me, and now he doesn't want this? Jesus...

"Why do you keep bringing her up?! I didn't even say anything about her! I just said I wasn't in the mood Stas!" He yells back and I roll my eyes.

"You push me away every time I try to get intimate with you! It's like you don't like me anymore! Either that, or the fact that I'm not her!" I yell again and pick up my purse, phone,  and jacket.

"Where are you going?" He sighs standing up and running his hand through his hair.

"Madison's. I'll come back tomorrow or something" I mutter before walking out the door and slamming it, making sure he knows how pissed I am.

I get in my car and drive 10 minutes to Madison's apartment. I walk up to her door and knock on it, waiting for an answer.

"Hey Stas" Dillon answers the door and my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Um hey.. where's Mads?" I ask stepping in as he closes the door behind me.

He shrugs. "She left about an hour ago saying she would be right back that she needed to get something from someone's house, I don't know." He sits back on the couch and I do too. "What's yo with you?"

I sigh. "Sammy and I fought again... I feel like he's not over Mia." I look down at my fingers and play with them. I bite on my lip to try to stop the tears from coming. Everyone thinks I'm some heartless bitch but I really do have feelings, and I really do love Sammy.

"Hey hey, that's not true. He loves you, I can see it by the way he looks at you." Dillon sits up and scoots closer to comfort me.

I look up at him and shrug, as some tears come out.

"Stassie stop crying. You're a beautiful and sexy ass woman. I don't give a fuck who the guy is, you should never cry over a guy." He smiles wiping my tears. I smile and wrap my hand around his wrist as it brushes my cheek.

"Thank you" I smile again and stare into his eyes. He smiles.

"Anything for you Stas" He says. Suddenly we both stop smiling and just stare at each other. Since when did he get this attractive? And sweet and caring? Has he always thought those things about me?

Before I can ask myself another question I notice him leaning in. Not only is he leaning in, but I am too.

Our lips touch and I'm suddenly very sexually frustrated. Must be from Sammy pushing me away all the damn time.