My kid.. or my kid?

June 26
Sammy's POV

I stared down at Hayden in awe as I waited for Stassie to finish packing up her hospital bags so we could finally leave this place.

I looked at all of his features. From his nose, to his eyes, to his cheeks and ears and hair color.

He really doesn't look like me... like at all...

I furrowed my eyebrows as I began overthinking the situation. I stood up, carefully placing him in his car seat that sat on the hospital bed.

"I'm gonna go check us out, I'll be back" I tell Stassie and she mumbles an 'ok' since she's focused on getting everything. I exit the room and make my way to the front desk if the birth department.

The lady looks up at me curiously but with a smile. "Can I help you?"

"Um, actually yeah. Can I see my son's birth certificate please?" I ask and she furrows her eyebrows.

"We already gave it to your wife-"

"She's just my girlfriend" I say quickly and she nods slowly.

"I could show you a copy if you'd like?" She asks uneasily and I nod.

I lean over the counter and whisper.
"She picked his middle name and I forgot it and I don't want her to get mad." I fake a nervous chuckle.

She laughs at me. "Understandable" She smiles and types in Hayden's name. I tap my fingers impatiently on the counter.

"Ah ha! Here it is. Okay so his middle name is Alexander." She smiles and I mentally groan.

"Can you read it all together?" I ask and she rolls her eyes in a playful manner.

"Hayden Alexander Rupp" She smiles and my whole facial expression drops.

Rupp. Fucking Dillon is the father?!!
What in the actual fuck.

"Thanks" I mutter and walk back to the room Stassie and Hayden are in.

"You and baby Rupp Ready yet?" I ask sarcastically extremely pissed off.

She laughs a little and then realizes what I said and widens her eyes as she looks up at me.

"Sammy I-"

"You what? Cheated? Yeah I got that." I roll my eyes. For some reason I felt kind of relieved.. like I was glad this was happening... but why??

"I'm sorry Sam." She sighs and walks towards me. I put my hand out and she stops.

"When?" I ask.

"What?"

"When Stassie?" I sternly ask.

"The night we fought in October and I went to see Madison." She sighs and I furrow my eyebrows trying to remember how I didn't notice. Where was I even at??

Oh! That's right I was at Mia's apart- wait a minute....

Is her son mine? Holy shit....

"I have to go. Call Dillon or Madison for a ride" I say waving her off and jogging out before she can argue with me. Yeah, that may have been a dick move but she did cheat...

I mean I did too but at least I didn't lie about a pregnancy... not that I could have...

+

Mia's POV

I was currently sitting on the couch next to Jack who was holding Noah. We had been home for almost a week now and things were going absolutely perfect.

"I love you" Jack smiles at me as he looks up from a sleeping Noah. I smile and lay my head on him.

"I love you too".

We sit in a comfortable silence since the girls are also asleep for a few minutes before someone knocks on our door. We look at eachother confused before I get up to get the door since he's holding Noah.

I swing it open to reveal a worried and tired looking Sammy. Deja Vu....

"Sammy?" I question.

"Hey, can I come in?" He asks stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Uh sure." I say stepping aside for him to enter. He does and he walks to the living room and greets Jack. Surprisingly they're on good terms even after I have kids with both of them. Sometimes I feel like it would all be my fault if their relationship got ruined but they both assure me that everything is good..

"Hey man" Jack greets him as Sammy plops down a few feet away from Jack.

"Aye" he greets back. "Can I hold him?" He asks more towards me. I shrug and motion to Jack.

"Yeah" He says carefully handing Noah over to him. I watch as Sammy stares intently at Noah, the same way he did when the girls were first born. I smile as I study how much they look alike.

Wait what?! I panic realizing what I just thought... Yeah, Noah looks like Jack... but he looks like Sammy too? What?

I smile and laugh it off in my head. What a funny coincidence.

Jack's phone rings, causing him to step outside of the front door and answer it. He always does that, so I'm not suspicious or anything. I sit next to Sam and he looks up at me with watery eyes.

"Whoa, are you okay?" I ask genuinely worried.

He stays silent and looks back down at Noah and then back to me.

"Is he mine?" His words shock me and I look at him like he's crazy.

"What? No! Why would you even ask that?! We never even-..." I stop myself as realization hits me. Oh my fucking god.

I quickly do the math in my head. Noah was born in June. I was 9 months pregnant when I had him and 9 months ago was when me and Sammy got together....

wow.

I quickly try to change the subject. "So where are Stassie and Hayden?" I ask and he scoffs.

"Hayden isn't even mine." He chuckles dryly and my eyes widen.

"What? Then who-"

"Dillon" he mutters in disgust and my eyes fill with guilt. He deserves much much more than that.

Even thought he cheated too. And so did I.....

"I'll be right back" I say getting up to check on Jack just to give me time to think of a response to Sammy, or maybe even a distraction so he'll forget about it.

I open the front door and Jack didn't hear me because he doesn't move at all or turn to acknowledge my presence.

I open my mouth to speak but immediately restrain myself as I hear him speak.

"I know baby- I'm busy right now." He whisper yells and I furrow my eyebrows. Who the fuck??

I step in front of him and his eyes widen as I snatch the phone from him.

I look at the caller ID and feel beyond pissed off when I see who it is.

Madison fucking Beer.

"Go bounce on a cactus you fucking whore" I say into the phone before hanging up and looking at Jack.

"Baby I can ex-"

I cut him off by slapping him as hard as I could across the face.

"How long?" I ask pissed off. He looks down ashamed and I repeat my question.

"Started last October..." he mumbled scratching the back of his head. I let out an inhuman sob before throwing his phone at him and going inside. I bypass Sam calling my name and go up to my room and lay on my big bed sobbing my eyes out.

Why the hell is MY life so fucked up??