enter, Cielo!! [4]

"Tsunayoshi" – Japanese
"Tsunayoshi" – Italian
'Tsunayoshi'   – thought's

****

When Tsuna said he will leave at mid night, it doesn't happen. Instead, they leave several hours before midnight.

Yuni, And Byakuran look at Tsuna whos wearing a half mask, covering his upper face, he is wearing a black fingerless gloves, a hood and a suit with an orange tie.

"You ready" they both nod their head while clutching at their bags.

"Try not to puke" he joke, and he lit his flame, Night flame as a open a portal connected to the sun pacifier. Reborn.

And they enter.

****

Reborn curse, and it wasn't a good sigh. He just suddenly wake up in a fucking 2 a.m in the ungodly hour. And since he has a body of a child, it needs a frickin rest.

And whoever disturb his sleep will suffer hell...

He use an electric wheels on Ieyatsu to wake up, and Ieyatsu scream. Such a pleasant sound.

"*huff* w–what the hell–"

"Shut up"

He immediately shut up, afraid that Reborn will kill him.

"Prepare yourself because someone will be coming, you hear me. Ieyatsu"

He nod furiously. And he prepare a battle stance.

A black portal open in front of them and Reborn immediately shoot towards it.

*BANG!!*

"IS THAT HOW YOU GREET ME?! REBORN!!"

as Reborn heard his voice he casually shot him many times.

"So your the son of a gun that disturb my sleep"

"Matte matte!!choto matte!! The siblings is here!!"

"Ah"

And he transform leon back. The guy, Cielo step aside as the two siblings get out, looking green.

"W–where's t... The..  TOILET!!"

He just dumbly turn the room of his C.r as the two rush towards there. Seconds later, they heard a sound of vomiting.

"Well, long time no see, Reborn"

"Hmmp, didnt expect you to be earlier than i thought. Idiot student"

They talk in a fluent Italian and Ieyatsu thought that he is being ignored.

"So, who is he Reborn? Your slave?"

Ieyatsu just tilt his head to side, are they talking about him?

"*sigh* you baka–yatsu, his asking about you" he flush in embarrassment.

"My name is Ieyatsu Sawada, 13. Nice to meet you!" He said cheerfully as he wait for the other to introduce himself.

"My name is Cielo, same age..." He said, then he look up at the ceiling.

"Sawada Ieyatsu, twin brother of Sawada Tsunayoshi, born on October 14. Good at academics and sports. future boss of Vongola Decimo, student and train by Reborn.

Has a Pure sky flame, strong resolve and kind, charismatic. Perfect for being a boss in the famiglia.

Sawada Tsunayoshi.....

Tsunayoshi.... Tsuna....

Dead"

Reborn look impress, for his baka student to be recognize by Cielo, but... Sawada Tsunayoshi... Dead.

"Anyway Reborn, the two will stay here for a while, im going"

And he leave the same way he appeared. Reborn and Ieyatsu walk inside of the C.r to find the two in the floor, out cold.

*sigh*

"Baka–yatsu, carry Yuni to your bed, and The albino. I'll talk to maman."

And that's how Reborn start his day, curse you Cielo.

I dont own katekyo hitman reborn.