Room No. 2016 (part 1)

Requested by asukauchihaa

25 December 2016
11:30 pm

*A man speaking on the phone*

??? : Hello? Yeah. I've dumped him here near the #209 road. His body is near the alley.

??? : Is he alive? Pfft of course he is dead!! He deserves it. Yeah I'm leaving him here. I'll be there.

??? POV : "Ple-please h-h-helpp m-me..." Help help I cried out rolling in pain, to my rotten luck, NOBODY cam to my aid. I laid there lifelessly gasping for air. Is this my end?
End of POV

30th November 2018
8:00 pm

"Hello?"

"Y/n!! Did you land?" Your best friend Ester squeals.

"Yup"

"Oh my god I'm so excited!! We're gonna move into together!!!" Ester squeals again.

"Omg girl you have to calm down or else I'll not be able hear for the rest of my life."you tell sarcastically.

She chuckles " I'm so excited!! There's this hot guy who lives opposite to my house. He's so hot!!! You have to check him out"

"I just landed! And this is the first thing you'll tell me? Like really. And you are my best friend?"

"Yeah exactly! I wouldn't be your best friend if I didn't tell you something that's stupid and crazy!" You both start laughing.
You and Ester met in highschool. You were the shy one. Your friends circle was very small( I mean really small. You had no friends) You were an introvert.
Ester was happy and outgoing one.
She approached you first. You felt very comfortable with her, she made you feel happy. And now you both are inseparable.

You moved to Japan in 2015. Your parents wanted you to study there. Ester lived in Seoul.
Your parents passed away in 2016 in a serious accident. You were left alone. Anyways you were an adult so you lived on your own and you finished your studies in Japan. You were in a search for a job and something bad happened.
Ester was hit by a deadly disease..know as Cancer. She was diagnosed with skin cancer.
You were in a shock. You came to Seoul for a few days to look after her.
Now in present she is fine. You found a job in Seoul. So, here you are in Seoul.
You both planned of moving in together. Ester started renovating her house and modified it for both of you.
You and Ester are very excited about moving in together.

"So how's the work going on?" You ask Her.

"Ah..it's fine.. everything is done only the cleaning part is left out. I've got the furnitures and they are fabulous!."

"Great! Remember..I need a big closet in my room. Also I want all the interiors in black!! I told you already"

"Haha..let's talk about this over a drink of soju. I know this really cool bar. I'll send you the location. Let's meet there."

"Ok..I'll be there" you say and hang up.

You take a cab and head to the bar. You spot Ester in a distance. You wave and she waves back running towards you.

"Hi y/n!" She hugs you really tight. You hug her back.

"Hi Ester. How have you been?"you ask her breaking the hug.

"I'm good. You look tired.."

"It's nothing.."

"Hey Y/n..have you looked into any accommodations?"

"No..We'll figure it out later."

"Don't worry. I've already done it. It's like right opposite to this bar. Well keep your luggages in the room and come back to the bar."