Im sorry, do i know you?

Lara's p.o.v

"Hello cutie" a voice whispered in my ear from behind me. I automatically tense and my lips form a straight line.

Who ever this is, better back away, fast.

I turn around with my arms crossed over my chest and I stare into the eyes of some guy I don't even know. I'm guessing that he is one of the new students. I notice that he is with someone, and damn he is fine.

"Hey Tara, how's your day so far?" the guy who whispered in my ear asks.

"I'm not-" "it's me Ace... One of the guys you showed around school this morning along with my friend Jayden" I stare at him for longer than I thought.

"Oh yeah.. right, sorry" I shrug at Ace. I look at his friend.Amusement is plastered on his face, his shoulders shake in laughter and he sits in the ground reaching into his bag and pulls out a sketch pad. hhmm, he sketches, that's pretty cute.

What am I thinking? I like Mark! although he doesn't like me back in the same way *sigh*

"Um, excuse me for a moment please, I need to go talk to my sister about something" I say to the both of them "sure" Ace smiles and sits next to his friend.

Tara's p.o.v

Ace.. what a lovely name! it suites him. And Jayden, I guess he's the quiet, macho type, someone I'm sure Lara would get Along with, even if she does have a thing for Mark. Sure Marks cute and all, but why him?

There's nothing wrong with him. I know that much, but he's not Lara's type .

I made my way to my locker and met Lara there, and she told me about what happened with mark and the confrontation with Ace.

We laughed for so long, it hurt just to breathe.

"Oh my god, next time he approaches, you act like you don't know him!" I wheeze out through my fits if laughter, still gripping my stomach with one hand as my other arm supports me against the wall.

Lara nods her head grinning like a maniac with her hand near her chest, soon she's laughing her evil laugh along with her hand gesture.

We walk down the main school hallway with our arms linked when Ace approaches Lara once again.

"Hey Tara, I was wondering if we can sit with you at lunch again tomorrow"

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" Lara replies.

Jaydens p.o.v

This is hilarious, Ace hasn't noticed that they are twins, yet they are standing next to each other, he really is oblivious half the time, but he's my best friend.

Confusion and embarrassment crosses his face. Then he notices her twin next to her.

"Uhm, Ace? I'm Tara" the girl on the right says, she's wearing black jeans and a white top.

"And I'm Lara" says the girl he was speaking to. She's wearing dark blue jeans and an egg white shirt.

I can see why it would easy to confuse them both.

I take a longer look at Lara, her posture is more slouched, and she seems more at ease, she blends in with everyone. Much more different to Tara. She stands straight, dignified almost, very proud.

Both seem like nice girls.

I look at Ace again, his jaw is dropped in disbelief. this ought to be fun!