Chapter 9-Apology With A Hint Of Trouble

A/N:All of Camila Cabello's new #NeverBeTheSameTour Merch makes me cry.You know why?'CAUSE I'M SO GREAT AT BEING BROKE.I need someone to buy me at least one of her merch,I'm prying.Pleaseee~...But anyways!Her new unreleased song Sangria Wine issa bop!I'm bopping my ass oml.CAMILA IF YOU'RE READING THIS I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW TO RELEASE SANGRIA WINE ALREADY AND I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A WORLD TOUR 'CAUSE I PROMISE YOU I WON'T LET THAT SLIDE AWAY I PROMISE I'LL EARN LOTS OF MONEY PLS!💜🔮💜

Your POV

"Guys!How about...Fifth Harmony?"I suggest with a smile.You could say I got this idea from Ally but made it sound more beautiful.

Ally clapped,and squealed, "That's right,Y/N!That's my girl!"

After Ally said the words "That's my girl" I feel Camila's glare to Ally in an instant.Actually,not just me.We could all feel her glare.Ally then swallowed hard,and cleared her throat.

"Camila...I mean,I said that in a...Y-You know,a friendly kind of way."She stammers and continues, "She's still your girl,we all know that."She laughs nervously,feeling Camila's glare too much that she wipes the sweat forming on her forehead with a handkerchief.After a solid five seconds,I counted in my head,Camila then laughs.

We all look at her,and she smiles.

"Ally,it was nothing,don't worry.I know what you mean.It's just that...Something feels familiar with the words, 'That's My Girl' and it feels weird."She pauses,looking at us with her clear brown eyes,and continues, "I've been saying those words for quite a long time and it's just weird that I got this feel only when we've talked about girl groups or something, you know what I mean?"She ends with a chuckle and a shrug.

Normani laughs,obviously enjoying this type of subject,and I swear if Daniella destroys this moment,I swear-...You know what?Never mind.

"I know!It's like this feeling in your stomach,that when you say particular kind of words,it feels familiar!Like,Better Together!"Normani says with a huge smile plastered on her gorgeous face.But then I see Lauren.She shoots a look at Normani,with this unexplainable look that I don't think she can even explain herself.

"Hey Lauren.What's with that look?"I call out to Lauren,making her come back to reality since I saw that she's been staring too long at her Mani-bear with this unexplainable look.

Lauren then turns to look at me with her clear green eyes that seems to lure me towards her,and I swear,if Camila didn't exist in this world,I would probably be pursuing her.But don't tell Camila,she's such a jealous daddy.Insert mischievous smile.

"I...Don't know.When Mani said 'Better Together' or like...Daniella said 'Me and My Girls',I get this burning feeling down my throat like I wanna say, 'Bitch,disgusting' and I don't even know why." Lauren shrugs.

"Ya,but hey,what if...In some other universe,we're actually one of the most popular girl groups and we're so...Boss?"Dinah suggests while fixing her hair.

"Maybe we are."Camila shrugs.

After two seconds,Camila continues, "But to be honest?I do enjoy being in a group and all,singing and dancing,but...I'd rather go on as a solo artist.I mean,that won't ever happen though, 'cause in reality we're still students and not some hot celebrities,right?!"She finishes with her adorable laugh.We all laugh too,Camila's laugh somehow rubbing off on us.Then she intertwines her hand with mine,looking at me with a smile.

"What?"I ask her with a smile,after regaining my posture.She then softly shook her head,and replies, "Nothing.I just wanted to say what I've said before. You know..."She pauses,tucking a hair behind my ear,with her free hand, "What if tomorrow I wake up,and-..."I cut her off with my finger over her soft lips, "You don't have to worry about that.I'm still here for you tomorrow and for the rest of my life. I'll be with you no matter what you do,no matter where you go."I say softly,with a sincere smile on my lips as I look lovingly at her chocolate brown eyes with my E/C ones.