Seer and the Saiyan Legacy (DBZ)

this story was already posted on my fanfiction.net account, DragonBallPrincess666, but I lost my password for that so I will post this, and the planned sequels here instead.  Also, I didn't realise it could be posted chapter-by-chapter until after I had pasted and edited it here, and I'm too lazy to fix it, so if you prefer it that way check out my fanfiction.net account.  Now, lets begin the story!

 Chapter 1: Prolouge

The woman walked swiftly down the dim hall-way, trying her hardest to stay silent. "Hush" she whispered as a gentle whimper came from the pink bundle she was holding. She finally reached her destination and after a moments hesitation, she raised a trembling fist and knocked sharply on the door three times. She waited for a few minutes, but it felt like a few years. She was about to walk away when the door gave a creak and opened a slither.

"What do you want?" his fierce whisper struck her icily.

"Let me in," she replied in much the same fashion. She heard an angered grunt before the door swung open all the way. She stepped in and kicked the door closed behind her, flinching slightly as the door slammed.

"What is it?" the Prince did not look happy. His eyes were narrowed, and a frown tugged at his soft lips. She remembered them on hers and a shiver trailed delicately down her spine. She shook her head to rid herself of the thoughts of him, after-all a warrior didn't need anyone, and thrust the bundle into his chest.

"It's yours, your the only one I've slept with," she stated as the saiyan risked a look behind the towel.

"Why are you dropping it off with me?" he asked, outraged.

"Because Frieza won't kill you. It may not seem like it, but he likes you Vegeta," she paused. "Promise me you'll look after her," she begged, her pleading blue eyes meeting his cold onyx ones. She couldn't see what he was thinking, he kept his emotions very well hidden. The woman did hate to give her child away like this, but it was the only way. Frieza would kill both of them, maybe the girl had a chance with Vegeta. Frieza did seem to like him above others.

"Fine, I'll take care of her," he groaned, "but only because it would be cowardly to run from responsibility." he glared at her as these words passed his lips.

"Thank you," she smiled gently, ruffled her daughters raven locks and walked out of the room. The ship would be landing soon, and they were set for different planets. She would most likely never see the child again. Vegeta looked at the infant gently. "She didn't say a name," he murmured aloud. He would have to see Frieza for a bigger apartment when they reached ground, now that he had a child. "What to call you." he asked the infant, lifting her out of the blanket. She wore a powder-blue baby suit, with matching bootees. There was a hole in the back for her fuzzy brown tail which was currently batting at her hair. "Asiguse?" he asked. The baby screwed up her face, tears gathering at the sides of her eyes. "No, Shallot?" the baby began to cry this time. "Urm" he was frantically searching his mind for a name which fit, and he remembered the last thing he had seen as he was leaving Vegeta-sei, a frail gypsy woman. "Seer!" he exclaimed. The baby immediately stopped crying and opened her eyes. They sparkled as she giggled, apparently happy with her new name. "Seer" he repeated with a smile as the infant curled into his chest and fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 2: Beginning

Seer was now 10 years old and more mature than most human adults. She had seen horrors no child should ever witness and she had murdered, destroyed whole planets within a couple of days, but of course this was normal on the Planet Frieza '094. Although she lived her life like this, there were still some glorious moments where she could be a child and just have fun. That day was one of those, since she was on a break from purging missions. Seer had a handful of close friends she shared her childhood with. There was Hammy from the Technical Department, named so for his rodent-like ears and beady eyes. Dels was a purger, but she was a league below Seer, Seer like the rest of the Saiyans was an Elite but Dels was only a second-class, so they never got to go on missions together. It was one of the few times that all three had a break at the same time, and so they spent it together.