Date🥂

I hear the ding when the door opens as I'm sitting in the coffee shop, it's Randy! I quickly check to see if I'm looking okay and I do! "Hey Bella...More cake? My phone rings, my ringtone is paparazzi by Lady GaGa " sorry it's work, my attire is ready for tonight I gotta go and pick it up after this" the red or black one? Black...why? I say "nothing, I like what I see" he shrugs, he laughs and blurts out "the cake I like that cake"

My phone rings again "sorry i really have to go, come with if you want if your not doing anything else" sure, want me to drive? "That would be amazing I've been driving so much lately. We arrive at work and I get my gear, since Brie is out due to injury there's not much company round work. "Nikki Bella to gorilla" I hear only to see me and Randy have a mixed tag vs kelly kelly and santino Marella. "Wassup Bella, were winning tonight don't worry" we both laugh. Everybody else is in the ring and I'm the last person to my entrance.

I do the Bella booty twirl slowly for Randy, I can already see he's checking out my ass, I flip over the ropes and I can see he's biting his lips. I walk over to him to discuss who's going first and we decided him and santino, by distracting santino Randy turns him round to deliver a RKO "1, 2,3 the crowd shouts!, we both go backstage and hug each other congratulations. We head our separate ways.

At around 8.05 pm I get a text from Randy
"Hey Bella, what hotel you staying at? I'm really bored and I need someone to meet honestly.
"The mighty Floors hotel" yeah it's the same as yours? What you thinking?
"Bar and a drink to celebrate our win?"
Sure see you in 20"

I exit the elevator and I feel so overdressed
I'm wearing a tight black sleeveless dress and i spot Randy in a top and jeans. I walk over and there's already a white wine and a beer. "Hey Bella he looks me up and down " Hello Randall" I smirk It's about 11.30 pm and we are both drunk out of our minds, we attempt to walk to the elevator. Once finally reaching it we can't stop laughing,

"I had fun tonight Nicole" Randy says twisting my hair" me to Randy" we both flair into each others eyes. Since I'm so drunk I decide to stupidly whisper in his ear. I'm in room 207 if you want more company" I smirk. He starts laughing let's go then! If it's an invitation he smirks.

Hell yeah it's an invitation" I say. He follows me to my hotel room.