Ch 9

If you have an ig profile could you do me a favour and follow _beacon_hills_shank.and.crank_, _whydontwefp,shawn_edit_mendes and sshawn_mendes_fp.

Thank you lovelies.💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was it.He'll get my blood and find out who I am.Then he's gonna ripp my throat out.And I'll be gone.

R-It's your turn.

Le-Do I have to.

R-I'm afraid so.

I rose from my chair and walked to the woman in white.

Le-Hi

She didn't say a word she just showed the needle in my arm.

Le-SON OF A ....MMMHM.WHO GAVE YOU THE FUCKING PERMIT.SCREW YOU.

She looked into my eyes afraid of what I could do and pulled the needle out only filled up halfway with my blood.I walked out of the room slamming the door behind me.

H-What was that?

Le-I swear she did that on purpose.

A-What do we do now?

Le-Wait.

...

(THIRD PERSON POV)

After almost an hour Isaac came back with the tests.

I-Everything seems alright.Leah I'm gonna need you for a moment.

H-If she stays we all stay.

I-You can go.Not that you can but you must.

H-No w...

I-I SAID LEAVE.

Henry and Austin stood put but when they met Leah's gaze signaling them to go away they sighed and did what she told them.As the door closed Leah's heart started beating faster than ever to the poing she swore it would jump out of her chest.

I-Calm down.

As the girl realised Isacc can hear her heartbeats she tried to calm herself down.Honestly she wasn't sure how to feel.She expected Isaac to do something horrible amd tried to escape it.

Le-Listen I can explain...

Before she finished her sentence Isaac pulled her into his arms.He was now hugging her and she had no idea what's going on.

I-Amber

He whispered on the edge of tears.At the mentioning of her name Leah couldn't help it but cry.With that she returned the hug to Isaac.

I-Leah...why didn't you tell me?

Le-I...I was afraid to.

I-Leah I want you to know that whatever you heared was fake.I mean I did...I did kill Thomas.But your mother...I didn't hurt her.She killed herself to make it look like I'ts my fault.

Le-So Henry lied.

I-No.He didn't.He loves you Leah.So he told you everything he thought was true.

Le-Why did you kill my father?

I-I killed Thomas because...because...

Le-WHY?

Two boys heared their friend scream and knocked the door down.Leah couldn't take it.She ran out of the room and the building.She didn't care anymore.Every single thing so far was a lie.Everything was wrong.

??-STOP.LEAH YOU HAVE TO STOP.

She just kept running and ignoring the voice telling her not to.She was mid transforming (like a teen wolf werewolf) when she felt preassure on her leg and crashed to the ground.She growled and tried to move but soon realised her leg was stuck in a bear trap.