Ch 12

Richelle ran through the thick forest not knowing where  to go.She hoped she would somehow somewhere find Leah.That wouldn't be hard if the three wolves didn't mask their scents.Suddenly colors flashed in front of her eyes.

??-Well hello there.

Richelle turned around to two masked figures standing in front of her now.One was female and one male.Bot had darker hair but that's where her description had to stop.Only other thing was something she couln't feel.A heartbeat.

R-Vampires...

??-You're smart.I wonder how you guessed that detail wolfie.

The boy much taller than anyone she knew wraped his hand around her neck but the girl beside him helped Richelle and moved him aside.

??-Alex we do not hurt anyone.Besides can't you feel it?

A-Feel what?Allison you're not making any sense.

Al-She's not dead obviously but she's not really alive either.What are you?

R-Half werewolf half vampire.

A-Who turned you?

R-Well into a werewolf some Thomas guy and into a vampire my ex friend...Andrew.

A-You met Andrew.But he was looking for...Are you Thomas' daughter?

R-No.

Al-Do you know who is?

R-No and even if I knew why would I tell you two?

A-Because we'll kill you if you don't.

R-Oh please I think we all know I'm stronger than you.

A-Just tell us.

Al-Please.

R-Thomas never had kids I don't know who you were looking for.

Al-Did Valentina lie to us.

Alexander sighed and looked at Richelle.

A-Where is the key?

R-What key?

A-The girl!Where is she?

R-I'm sorry but I don't know.

Al-You're going with us.

...

Richelle was taken to an old house.She walked through long hallways side by side with Alex and Ally.They reached a room with golden framed door.The door opened revealing a woman smirking at the trio.

V-Hi my name is Valentina.You must be Richelle.

R-How do you know my name?

V-Come with me.

Valentina grabbed Richelle's hand and pulled her towards a wall.Elle was obviously weirded out by the fact that they were walking straight to a wall and were about to slam into it.She covered her face and expected to hear a thump and fall backwards but for some reason they continued walking.When Elle rose her head she found herself in a compleately different enviroment.It was as if she went through...a portal.

V-What are you waiting for?

Richelle looked back once more as if she was expecting to see one of her friends reaching for her hand and pulling her back into reality.She took the whole situation for a dream.For an illusion.She closed her eyes and waited for the second someone would shake her awake.But when her eyes openef she was still in the cold light hallway surounded by strangers.

V-So?

The three left and Richelle sighed before following after.

...