Chapter 2

When I heard the doorbell ring, I thought it was Zac coming back because he forgot something.
So, I looked at Maria and smirked. Maria rolled her eyes as I walked to the door.
I opened the door and was just about to speak when I was stopped.
A thousand storms stole all the air in my lungs and I became breathless.

A tall, coat wearing, broad shouldered, ruffled hair...gorgeous SEX GOD was leaning on my door frame.

I was struck speechless.

He was hotter than Zac.

And that was saying something.

I managed to stumble out words " C-can I h-help you?" I asked.

He gave me a once over and then smirked.

He put his hands in his coat pockets and said "Yeah, I was wondering if you could lend me some take out menus?"

I melted. HE HAD A FUCKING BRITISH ACCENT!

"Um..sure...are you new here? I asked as I walked in to my apartment leaving the door open signaling him to come in.

"Yeah, my names Jesse and I'm moving in to the apartment next door." He said as he walked in.

Maria was searching for something in the kitchen cabinets when she noticed Jesse. She looked at me and then at him. Her jaw dropped wide open.

I looked at Maria and raised an eyebrow...but I knew exactly what she was thinking. "I'm Laura and this is Maria" I said still looking at Maria

Maria walked out of the kitchen and dusted her hands on her jeans. "But you can call me Mare" she said holding out a hand for Jesse to shake.

"Cool, me and my mate Charlie would love taking you girls out for dinner tonight if your not doing anything. I mean, it helps knowing someone in this bloody town. We were planning on doing take out but I'm sure he won't mind" Jesse said as he looked at me and bit his lip.

This was dangerous. Too dangerous.

I started to speak before Maria could say anything " Um actually...we were planning on cooking someth-" I said but Maria cut me off " WE WOULD LOVE TO!" She shrieked and then looked at me giving me the death stare.

"All right...." He said and then looked at me "It's a date."

I sucked in a sharp breath and waited for Jesse to leave before exhaling.

Well.....this was not going to end well.
.
Shit.
.
.
.
Vote, comment and follow for more!

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOUR "#TEAM ZAC" OR "#TEAM JESSE"

Love always,
Kitkat.

Also: I just started a new story called "Sex Camp" I would really love if you could give it a try, I thought about the plot for a while. Tell me what you think about it. All the love x